Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Magic Bullet Blender
Posted by: roadrunner ()
Date: January 06, 2008 04:13PM

[www.buythebullet.com]

Does anyone have one of thease magic bullets?
Does it mix things up smoother with less pulp in green smoothies?
I understand its quite powerful?
I have a little 1 qt blender i got a walmart,a cheep one for 14 bucks thats ok but I was thinking on buying the magic bullet for smoother smoothies.
Rob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Magic Bullet Blender
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 06, 2008 04:54PM

Go read the reviews on Amazon. I looked at the magic bullet, but ended up with the Tribest. But i use it only for when I make small quantities, like a salad dressing or for grinding seeds or sundried tomatoes. When I make a smoothie, I use my K-tec Total because my smoothies are larger than the pint container of the Tribest.

Posted by: Snugglebunny ()
Date: January 06, 2008 09:40PM

I bought a Magic Bullet Blender a few months ago. It is pretty powerful for such a little machine. I end up using the blender attachment more than anything.

Date: January 06, 2008 09:43PM

I had the Magic Bullet, it over heated and died in less than 6 months. I think it was my fault because I had it running longer than a minute.

I went all out and bought a Vitamix and don't know how I lived without one for so long!

Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: January 06, 2008 11:18PM

I do a job for a few hours a week preparing food and juice for someone on the Gerson diet, and she has a Magic Bullet. I like it so much I'm planning on buying one for myself and my mom, although if I were doing more intensive food prep for myself I might go for something like the vitamix. I find it spectacular for pureeing small quantities of veggies and fruit, and for making fresh flour, meal and butter from different grains and seeds.

Posted by: roadrunner ()
Date: January 06, 2008 11:32PM

Ok I bought one today on clearance for 41 bucks and yes this is a sweet little machine, very powerful and mixes up the greens smoothly . My other little cheep 1 qt blender (14.00) from Walmart would leave green pieces in there but the magic bullet chops it up pretty good. still littly pieces in there but no chunks and quite smooth and yes itll chop up goji berries, itll chop up nuts and coffee beans etc. but I dont drink coffee ,point is its powerful for the price and Im solo so its perfect for me and quick to wash,very easy. I have had 2 smoothies already today, bananna/greens and mango/greens. both with a splash of cinniman. I notice a lot of the smoothie recepies out there violate food combination rules for instance strawberry/bananna bananna is a sweet fruit and strawberries are acid and youre not supposed to mix those, although I know they taste great together but still, theyre not supposed to mix and like this raw apple pie I made uses soaked sunflower seeds and raisins mixed up smooth for the crust, well raisins are a sweet fruit, and seeds are a protein, bad combination once again.so i just stick to mono fruits for the day and a salad at night for dinner. greens mix fine with sweet fruits and pretty much anything but cant mix acid with sweet,sweet with protein,etc you know.check out the recepies at gone raw, there are many bad combinations in there, kinda humorous. I dont mix anything anymore and i have done SOOOO much better digestion wise.so yes the bullet is kickin for me!! I dig it!!
Rob

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: January 07, 2008 12:37AM

My Christmas present

[www1.macys.com]

We've been remodeling the kitchen, so this has been so nice to have, while things are dismantled.

I used to have this one, but it broke down because I bullied it around too much.

[www.electronicexpress.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 07, 2008 05:03AM

Hi

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 07, 2008 06:49PM

I like the Tribest blender better than the Magic Bullet-
[store.therawdiet.com]

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: January 08, 2008 01:15AM

I have the Tribest and really like it. Never tried the magic bullet, so I can't compare the two.

I use the Tribest for dressings and small stuff, also for grinding flax seeds; and my K-Tec for larger stuff. The Tribest works very well and has been reliable, had it for 2-3 years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables