Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

arthritis
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:40AM

suggesions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: arthritis
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:51AM

Reduce protein in the diet. Eat more leafy greens. Remove allergens in the diet like dairy and wheat.

Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: January 07, 2008 03:08AM

even hemp proein powder (he leer afer s is broken on my compuer).

Date: January 07, 2008 05:29PM

My step father has bad arthritis, I told my mother exactly what Bryan said and her answer "Oh stop it, how can a person live without dairy!" So I just let it go at that!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 07, 2008 05:44PM

I agree with Bryan. Eliminate those foods & food combining habits that are causing the body to swell and inflame joints. Incorporate better habits, and light exercise....along with fresh air and sunglight....and THEN see your sawbones! LOL. winking smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: January 08, 2008 01:18AM

Also eliminate salt.

According to a naturopath I used to see, sometimes citrus can also aggravate arthritis. He believed it was because all the citrus we get is picked before it's ripe and therefore is acidic.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 08, 2008 04:56AM

You might try the Braggs raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar for family members that won't even try some of your other healthful suggestions as it can help with pain and swelling from arthritis. Take once to 3 times a day, between 1-3 T before a meal or large snack, and if they can bathe, then let them know it's great to add 1-2 Cups of it in their baths.

For the drink, simply mix some into a large glass of water and drink, or warm up the water, add some of the vinegar and add some honey or blackstrap molasses which they may really like.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables