Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Spirit Festival 2008
Posted by: uti ()
Date: January 16, 2008 09:26AM

If people are interested in the Raw Spirit Festival this year and would like to hook up with other raw friends from this forum and the Give It To Me Raw website there is a group formed to discuss the festival and plans for getting together. Here's their link: Give It To Me Raw Raw Spirit Festival Group

I'm intending to be there and am looking forward to meeting face-to-face, the regulars from this forum who are going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Spirit Festival 2008
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 16, 2008 02:50PM

I hope we can afford to go again this year. It would be an honor to meet you, Uti.

Posted by: blue_butterfly ()
Date: January 16, 2008 05:13PM

Wow, that sounds amazing!! I have no idea if I'll be able to go, but if it's meant to be then I'll find a way winking smiley Thank you for sharing!

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: January 16, 2008 07:30PM

maybe when the east coast one comes around...i am a poor teenager. hahaha

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: January 16, 2008 09:42PM

I am saving right nnow to go. I hope to meet you uti and others on this board. I was just looking at accomidationsand am wondering what to do about that. Do I camp or do I rent a room???? I am not sure about camping in arizona. What are others doing about accomidations? I do hope to make it this year.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 16, 2008 10:49PM

This last October we camped and it was very cold at night. We were only there to sleep and take showers. We left early in the morning and came back late.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables