Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

calories
Posted by: roadrunner ()
Date: January 24, 2008 02:48AM

On the 80/10/10 diet 10 percent of calories come from fat,ok I can't figure how many fat calories that is without first knowing how many calories I eat in a day.I eat a lot of bananas,about 15 to 20 a day so there's 2000 calories right there. Then a green salad for dinner. So how many calories are we supposed to have? I'm 5,11 and 160 lbs,I eat fruit all day and greens for dinner,so how many avocados can I eat? And sunflower seeds? 1 avocodo is about 270 calories sunflower seeds 1 cup is about 700 calories.and no I still don't have the book,lol but soon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: calories
Date: January 24, 2008 02:48AM

I know 10 % of my daily calorie intake is how many calories of fat I can have ,same with protein but I don't know what my daily calorie intake is supposed to be,I know average is 2000 but for me that's too low. I'd say 3000, so it looks like 1 avocado and just under half cup of seeds

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: January 24, 2008 03:25AM

Date: January 24, 2008 07:27AM

Ok I went to fitday and looks like I can have zero avocado and zero seeds, and the fats and protein come out to 5% each, actually I can have half an avacado or 1/4 cup seeds but thats not enough to worry about. But good news is I can have a TON of bananas and fruit in general so thats great!! I guess Ill just have an avocado maybe once a week as a treat.
Rob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables