Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

interesting colonics treatment today
Posted by: lacombe ()
Date: January 24, 2008 11:37PM

i had my first colonics treatment several years ago and was totally amazed that i had dropped 10 pounds when i weighed myself afterwards. i have since read that many people may have between 5-12 pounds of fecal matter in their colon. i'm 6'4" and 205 pounds so i don't know if that is as a result of my size.

anyway, i have had a number of other treatments since then and the weight difference was around 2 pounds after each treatment. i had the same great feeling afterward and my stomach area was staying fairly flat.

so i went again today to see if there was any change since i have been hydrating properly and eating a mostly raw diet. to my surprise i was mostly clean inside with very little matter to come out and i had no difference in my weight afterward.

just another little confirmation of what we already know about the changes this lifestyle can make in our lives. another side benefit is that the next time someone tells me i'm full of crap, i can honestly say "i beg to differ"

cheers all
charlie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: interesting colonics treatment today
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 25, 2008 12:14AM

Ha! I love it. I dunno though...you might STILL be full of crap! LOL. winking smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: claire ()
Date: January 25, 2008 10:11AM

That is really interesting!

Claire

Posted by: pineapple girl ()
Date: January 27, 2008 02:46AM

ok, has anyone ever heard of or experienced this place?

Petaluma Healing Arts and Rejuvenation Center

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables