Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tooth soap
Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: February 03, 2008 06:37PM

Someone here's using it? Just like to know it is worth trying... I see many peddlers selling that stuff on the net. Frederic Patenaude's is not the cheapest!!!!!

also, is it possible to make it? with bronner soap maybe?

thank you for any comment you might have

love
Cynthia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tooth soap
Date: February 06, 2008 01:46AM

anyone?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 06, 2008 02:57AM

i don't know anything about frederick's toothsoap and i'm not using soap myself though i have heard terrific things about it. what i do know is that the soap must be glycerin free to work properly. glycerin forms a coating on the teeth that prevents remineralization which is the purpose of using a toothsoap in the first place. you would have to rinse about 40 times to get it off.
dr bronners has glycerin, most of the soaps i looked at did actually. it's supposed to be great for skin, just not so much for teeth.

Posted by: bananablossom ()
Date: February 06, 2008 03:12AM

Yes I use tooth soap. Actually my whole family including two little boys use it. I think it's great. It tastes a little soapy but it wont kill you. I noticed a difference in my teeth about two weeks after I started using it. (I had all of these fissures in my front teeth that are not even noticeable now.) My dentist said I have much cleaner teeth as well. It is worth the money and a jar of it lasts a while too.

Date: February 06, 2008 02:08PM

thanks so much....I guess all brands offer the same result ?
I will see what I can find on the net.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables