Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

anyone doing raw on the NorthCarolina Coast
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2008 05:13PM

slowly getting into raw vegan program and would like to meet others as well!!! Live on Emerald Isle North Carolina!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anyone doing raw on the NorthCarolina Coast
Posted by: bananablossom ()
Date: February 05, 2008 02:32AM

Hi. I have been raw for 2 years. I live in Wilmington NC.

Posted by: joanna2007 ()
Date: February 05, 2008 03:01AM

Hi,franpop,
I'm transitioning raw vegan too, nice to meet you!

Hi, bananablosson,
I live in Wilmington too!!! Transitioning raw-- slowly but surely.... how great that you have been raw for 2 years, I wish I could say I'm where you are at! Nice to meet you!

Sincerely,
Joanna

Posted by: bananablossom ()
Date: February 05, 2008 07:08PM

Hi joanna2007

going raw gets easier and easier. Tidal Creek Co-op has some great raw food to help with the transition like raw bars, granola and a few other snacks. Maybe one day we can meet up!

Posted by: joanna2007 ()
Date: February 06, 2008 03:00PM

bananablossom, and all coastal rawists!

Yes, I love Tidal Creek too! It's the only store where people don't stare at you when you buy tons of fruits and veggies!... ever notice that? Whenever I go to Harris Teeter and my cart is full of fruits and veggies everyone looks at me like I am crazy! It's so sad... if they only knew!!! It should be the other way around, like if someone comes to the register with lots of boxes and bags of food--- and people look at them with awe and pity.... Maybe one day everyone will see the light of raw! Well, it only took me 37 years to see the light and I'm still not %100.

Yes, meeting up would be great-- too bad we (franpop, uncwgirl,- I think that is her name-- enlightenmentnow, and whoever else lives on the coast of NC could all meet up at a raw resturant and eat and chat... that would be pure heaven! I don't do the raw gourmet thing so it would be nice to have a place to go and eat raw gourmet... and would be so cool to hang out with other rawist!!! if that's even a word? Maybe I should coin that word! hehe!

Take care and write back and let me know what you think-- all other coastal rawists too, of course!!!

Sincerely,
Joanna

Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: February 06, 2008 03:50PM

I experience the stares when I visit my folks in florida. The shopping cart is above the rim for a five day stay. My mother, who should be used to it by now still doesn't believe the amount of veggies consumed.

Rawists on the NORTH CAROLINA COAST !!!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2008 04:30PM

Good morning Rawists !!!!and thanks for UR shares !!! I just did 3 weeks at Hippocrates health Institute in West palm beach ,Florida so might have some shares about Fla !!! so new to the scene and believe it is a great thing to do for urself!! I decided I need to make some changes in my eatting habits so did the Hippo without any Health Challenges ,prevention !!!
I was born and raised in NC( Jacksonville ) and been away for 28 years 11 in San Francisco and 17 in Santa Fe decided I wanted to be near water so here I am on the Bogue Sound !!!
So is there a raw vegan place in the Wilmington area ??? and Gourmet that does make a difference at Hippo it was mainly sprouts with side dishes !!! It was a great experience with a wealth of knowledge !!!
so does anyone do wheatgrass and the green drinks ???
let's connect -----my personal e mail is fpumpkin@aol.com

Re: Rawists on the NORTH CAROLINA COAST !!!!!
Posted by: EnlightenmentNow ()
Date: February 09, 2008 06:13PM

Word Up, mi Amigos! I "usually" reside in N. Topsail Beach, N.C., but am doing a little American Heartland Raw right now.

I LOVE Tidal Creek too. They have AMAZING buyers and staff at their little oasis.

If anyone (male, female, or, heck,....50% both) ever wants to meet at the smoothie bar to chat Raw tips, I would LOVE to.

I'm in Sugar Land, Texas, now,....but look forward to getting back to N.C. soon!

Love,
Paul

[www.oneillpaul.com-a.googlepages.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables