Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw & Resonance
Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: May 21, 2006 01:41AM

We have varied reasons for adopting a predominantly raw and if really disciplined, a 100% raw vegan lifestyle. In most cases, it has not been an easy transition, often due to food addictions, comfort eating, etc.

I found two sites from Nova's The Elegant Universe to be of interest, in that while they initially seem to have nothing to do with a raw/vegan lifestyle, they could nevertheless help along the journey by the perspectives they provide.

Those sites are: resonance in strings and the slideshow in a sense of scales.

How does it tie in with raw foods? For one, by keeping in mind the effects of vibrational frequencies in what we take in our bodies. The awareness that it's not just stuffing our mouths and stomachs to feel full, but that we are directly influencing the resonance and vitality of our bodies.

Regarding the scales slideshow, it could help to be a reminder to be aware that what we take in as physical food/emotions/other energies do affect us on a subtle level as well as in the overall big picture. Keeping this in mind, we can be more selective as far as what we include or exclude in our bodies, based on the outcome we want to achieve.

Wishing you vibrant health

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2006 01:51AM by Pistachio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw & Resonance
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 21, 2006 12:40PM

Hi Pistachio,

Thanks so much -- for your post in larger print, so we don't need to expand so much energy reading it, and for the articles, which I'm just going to read now. We tend to concentrate on the physical and mental benefits of eating raw, and forget the spiritual energy we receive.

Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: May 21, 2006 06:24PM

Hi Lois:

Glad the print size made it easier to read.

Regarding the effects of various forms of energy, your post on microwaved water & it's effects on plants is an example of where I'm coming from. Based on what was presented, there were no chemicals added to the water, the only difference from the other being the radiation it was exposed to. Yet the outcomes were different. Although that was not a professional scientific study, I wouldn't be surprised if the level of radiation used changed the vibration frequency/intensity to a less than ideal level for the plant. Similarly, persons who work in settings where radiation is used regularly, like x-rays, mri's, etc,are also restricted to the amount of radiation they are exposed to, to minimize harmful effects of these waves.

An experience I dealt with really brought home that point. I was in a setting in which the general mood was negative & pessimistic. And even though I was not involved in the situation, not only was I not hungry for fruits & vegetables, but rather found myself preferring low quality cooked foods. It was as if the mood in that atmosphere affected me so that I found myself gravitating to low resonance foods that matched the overall mood. When no longer in that atmosphere, things went back to normal without any effort on my part. What is did do was make me more conscious of the energies of others that I interact with.

Posted by: FruityJules ()
Date: May 21, 2006 06:45PM

Great thread, Pistachio!

I agree totally. It seems that we are always trying to harmonize with our environment, just as you described. If someone sits in front of the TV, they will desire junk, but if you are outside in the sunshine and fresh air you will desire fruit or maybe some other fresh food.

Yes, environment is very important, including the energies of other people. Envirnoment has an influence on all of us, so we can choose our environments accordingly.

And it is a vicious cycle with other people because their junk food fills them with negative energy which makes them desire more junk and on and on. It seems that in order to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced corporate environment, for example, one must ingest some form of caffeine along with other stimulating junk.

It is great that you had that experience with the negative-vibing people and understood what was happening. And thanks for sharing it. I have had the same exact experiences. As a person's body/mind gets cleaner and more sensitive, this awareness will increase and your sense of discrimination and intuition will improve. It becomes a real awakening to feel and see how dark, confused, and negative our modern man-made world really is.

Take care,
Julie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables