Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

80-10-10
Posted by: veggiefreak ()
Date: February 09, 2008 02:19AM

Where can I get this book? I have been searching Borders Books, along with Barnes and Nobles, but can't get it. I went to Dr Grahams website and the book is about $30. I have gift certificates to both stores and would get it essentially free at the bookstore as opposed to spending the $30 on it from Dr Graham. I JUST paid for my vita-mix so resources are pretty tapped out right now! Can anyone talk a bit about the book? I know that he recommends 80%carbs, 10%fat, 10%protein - right? And what about mono fruit? He says we can eat one fruit all day? Any info would be great, I would love to get my hands on the book but either have to wait, or get it at one of the bookstores. TIA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 80-10-10
Date: February 09, 2008 02:39AM

You can buy it on Amazon but it still costs $29.95. I believe with both Borders and B&N they will order books for you that they might not have in stock. It might take a bit longer but at least you'd be able to use your gift certificates!

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Date: February 09, 2008 02:07PM

Can you give me a synopsis of the book? Do you have it? I think I will go to borders and B&N today to see about ordering. I did try to order online and it wasn't even coming up as part of their inventory. Maybe it will be different at the store.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 09, 2008 03:26PM

TheCoconutChronicles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can buy it on Amazon but it still costs
> $29.95.

Very good advice!! Always best to get the info
First Hand from the main source. I'd 'find' the money
somewhere if I was Veggiefreak......WY

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: February 09, 2008 06:11PM

Try this link:

80/10/10

Hope this helps.

Sapphire

Date: February 09, 2008 06:27PM

WOW! Thanks for that link - I just had a second to look at it, but what a varied response!! I am going to check it out further later on. Really interesting stuff.

Posted by: azrael ()
Date: February 20, 2008 10:49AM

For whatever bizarre reason, Borders was unable to order it for me. Amazon is the way to go.

Date: February 20, 2008 02:47PM

Borders is linked to amazon, online. However, they couldn't even locate the book for me in the store either. I have had to order it as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables