Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

books to inspire, encourage etc??
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 18, 2008 12:37PM

Hi
I've seen lots of books on amazon etc but can't afford to buy many. We are remote here and the library can't help at all.

I have read Shazzie's detox book. I would like one or two more books to educate and inspire me. I,m not too interested in great long complicated recipes - I don't have a dehydrator for instance.

Has anyone got a 'bible' that they could recomend and please if you have time could you describe it a bit.

thank you very much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: books to inspire, encourage etc??
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 18, 2008 02:14PM

I love Gabriel Cousens 'Conscious Eating'. Very informative across the board. Just my personal opinion.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Re: books to inspire, encourage etc??
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 20, 2008 08:26PM

Anything by Victoria Boutenko. Check out their family website www.rawfamily.com and go into the "archive" section. They publish a free monthly newsletter and it goes back several years - lots of good, easy-to-read information.

See if your library has anything in the pH Miracle series (pH Miracle for Diabetes, -Weight Loss etc.)

Just spend time on this site - I still haven't read all the posts from previous months, and I spend a LOT of time on this bulletin board reading! It's fun and inspirational!

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables