Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

i'm very saddened!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 21, 2008 10:14PM

you guys think vegans are ostracized? you people keep deleting my posts!!!!!!! Whats the line here people? I don't mean to infringe on your choices...I don't want to suggest anything that will upset your sensibilities. However, I do want to have a place to talk about raw food. and I enjoy what I read here. I find that most of you are very kind, smart people, and i like talking to you.

am i allowed to acknowledge the fact that there are other raw foodists that don't necessarily eat entirely vegan? should I just not mention words like 'raw milk' 'wild game' 'yoghurt'...

I ALWAYS suggest that you eat what feels right for you, and I am ALWAYS honest about what I eat and how it makes me feel. Is this not a valid stance here?

it was the yoghurt wasn't it? i knew it!

would it be better if I put cardamom on it? you guys like cardamom i bet...freakin dank stuff. please don't delete this...I'm not harassing anybody, or forcing my ideas on them...everything I have written is pure for open discussion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i'm very saddened!
Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: February 21, 2008 10:16PM

This is a place to discuss the raw vegan diet. You can discuss your raw diet in other locations. But most people are NOT vegan, and we want a place to interact with other vegans. We don't want to discuss or debate here, there are plenty of places for that.

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: February 21, 2008 11:11PM

don't be saddened, that's just the context of this environment.

its not that you are upsetting our sensibilities, or that the moderators are trying to shelter us from the big bad world out there. you're correct, we are all pretty smart here, and we are all well aware that there are raw foodists who eat non-vegan items, and there are forums for that where we could seek advice about that if we chose to do so. but this is a vegan forum, for people who are interested in persuing a raw foods diet that precludes the consumption of animal products. we want our own space where people aren't always telling us that eating meat (or dairy, etc) is the answer, or suggesting that we do that, or telling us about how they do, because that's not why we are here. we have chosen to pursue a vegan raw foods diet, and want to share our experiences with other raw vegans. and this is where we do that.

you seem like a cool, funny, smart guy. we'd love your input as a fellow rawfoodist, and you are totally welcome here within the context of the environment. just refrain from discussing those parts of your diet that are not vegan, because this is a vegan forum. you can't go on a forum strictly for the discussion of conservative issues and talk about how great it is being a liberal. you can't go on a forum strictly for the discussion of gay issues and talk about how everyone should really go straight. you can't go on a forum strictly for the discussion of natural childbirth issues and talk about how fabulous your experience with the epidural was, and how you totally recommend it. its not because what you are doing is good or bad, necessarily, its simply off topic!

i hope you continue to post, and i also hope that if you continue to post about "raw milk" "wild game" and "yoghurt" (with or without cardamom), that the moderaters delete your posts. no offense meant, truly. that's just not why we are HERE, on THIS forum.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: February 21, 2008 11:25PM

The Sunfood forum is not vegan, although it can be a bit random and not very on-topic: [www.sunfoodpages.com]

Also, the forum on my website is not vegan, although it can be a bit slow: [www.funkyraw.com]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Date: February 21, 2008 11:26PM

svakanda this raw forum allows non-vegan posts: Click!

Hope you stick around here also as you seem to have a fun sense of humor... just keep the posts here vegan and there will be no problems!

<3

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Date: February 21, 2008 11:26PM

LOL Rob! Ya beat me to it winking smiley

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: February 21, 2008 11:35PM

This little corner of the 'net is for people who want to eat a raw vegan diet. I appreciate all the support I get here.

For me, eating animal products is not an option. The people here help me with that.

If eating animal products is an option for you, it sounds like this may not be the place for you. If that is the case, go in peace.

No offense intended, but I wouldn't go to an NRA forum and scream about the importance of gun control, nor would I wear a leather jacket to a PETA protest. Well, I wouldn't go to a PETA protest and I don't own a leather jacket... but you get the idea, I hope.

Wishing you all the best wherever you are,

Lee

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 22, 2008 02:25AM

If you are saddened by such trivial matters, maybe you could rethink a diet that works better for your emotional well-being. Such as a vegan one. winking smiley

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 22, 2008 02:33AM

The above posts are definitely correct. And you are certainly welcome here Svakanda. It's just not the forum for the discussion of any animal products - pro or con. You know? If you wish to discuss these things with long-time vegans...you are certainly free to e-mail me at Davidzanemason@hotmail.com with any questions you might have.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables