Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brian Clement in Southwestern Ontario
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2008 09:06PM

To everyone in Southwestern, Ontario, Canada - Brian Clement will be speaking at The Living Centre, London,(Lambeth) Ontario, on Monday evening, April 21st, 7-9 p.m.
Cost is only $15.00 RSVP to 519-652-9109 or email info@thelivingcentre.com Everyone welcome. Please arrive a few minute before start time. For further information and directions, check out the website at www.thelivingcentre.com Looking forward to seeing you there. Bring a friend. Mary

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brian Clement in Southwestern Ontario
Date: March 04, 2008 09:20PM

how far is that from spokane?

Date: March 04, 2008 10:26PM

really far El, ontario is near michigan.

hey marri, what's happening in this area? i am back from bc and not finding a lot of people here that are really into health in any way at all. i can't even get good lettuce at my local grocer! i'm south of windsor in case you know of anything/anybody. thx!

Date: March 04, 2008 10:54PM

I may work on bringing Brian to Spokane if there is interest.

I'm now setting up an indoor sprouting rack and for all herbs and baby greens. I can't let price, wheather and availability have an affect any more. Intial rack will be 6ft high and 6 ft wide. There are some very energy efficiant led grow lights now.

elnatural

Date: March 04, 2008 11:26PM

el, spokane isn't that far from the place in the mountains i was living and there is a raw community there. if you want to get in touch with the E# live distributor there, he also knows brian, and see about organizing an event with his group i can put you in touch.
i do know that the sprout house had to pay for brian's flight an accomodation as well as partial proceeds from the event so it is a costly venture, you'd need to make sure you had enough interest to sell adequate tickets.
let me know.

Date: March 05, 2008 01:40AM

coco

Please pm me the rf moutain people's info.

thanks
elnatural

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables