Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Lighter Side
Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: March 09, 2008 05:39AM

Every forum needs a thread devoted to the lighter side of itself.

I found a website that I thoroughly enjoy about the raw food life. It's called www.rawfoodmedia.com Has anyone here spent any time on it? I love the video section! It's incredibly informative, educational, fun and FUNNY! I've learned how to open coconuts, make the most amazing looking chocolate smoothie, how to prevent muscle burn when exercising, and much, much more.

If you like humor, and especially if you love Star Wars, you will LOVE this video clip called "Store Wars." [rawfoodmedia.com]

Meet Obi Wan Cannoli, Cuke, Darth Tater, ChewBroccoli, and Yogurt! They're in a supermarket war: Organics versus Conventional! This video is incredibly well done and equally as funny! Everyone is familiar with Star Wars, even if they didn't watch it. Personally, I've never seen the films but, through their longevity, you get to know what they're about anyway. Even so, I was able to follow along and have a great time watching this video!

Enjoy! And come back and share some of your fun raw food moments, videos, websites, jokes, vacations, experiences or whatever! Does someone you know, or read, blog about their raw food life and have a really funny post or vlog that you're sure everyone would love? Share it with everyone!

Laughter, after all, is healthy and organic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Lighter Side
Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: March 09, 2008 05:59AM

"Laughter, after all, is healthy and organic!"

Yes indeed, and laughter is far more effective in alkalinizing the body than diet!

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 09, 2008 07:01AM

if you like Store Wars, you might enjoy... The Meatrix [www.themeatrix.com]

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 09, 2008 01:08PM

I thought EVERYTHING was on the lighter side! Ha! ha! What is there to stress about? If we have control over it - we don't worry about it. If I try, and determine I have no control over it - I don't worry about it! smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables