Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

welcome back, david!
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 12, 2008 01:16AM

all right, spill it. how'd it go!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: welcome back, david!
Date: March 12, 2008 01:21AM

never mind, i found it... [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
smiling smiley

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 12, 2008 01:29AM

Yeah Maui...it was all good. Didn't faint or anything! Ha! ha! It was certainly great to see the MANY attractive and interesting folks there as well. I'm so grateful that healthy lifestyles seem to attract so many bright and intelligent women. A lucky coincidence!

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: March 12, 2008 02:07AM

i'm so glad you had fun. sounds like there's a story here, though... did you let some nubile hippocrites maiden give you a wheatgrass enema?? (and if yes, do you feel that compromises your fruitarian standards?) did you get her number? come on, david. dish the dirt! smiling smiley

Date: March 12, 2008 02:24AM

You're killing me! And so 20th century! We exchange e-mail addresses THESE days! LOL. Yeah...hangin with rich, independent healthy women is a tough job....you know. But sacrifices must be made for the greater good. Definitely. I'm willing to shoulder these great burdens in the name of science. And as to the enemas? Well...I've done...uh...greater things for love...why draw the line now? winking smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: rlt ()
Date: March 13, 2008 06:30AM

David,

Where do I find the results to your tests?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 13, 2008 07:33AM

what the heck are u all talking about?

c'mon dave

be nice

tell me what this hullaboo is all about

for i haven't gotta clue

somethin about u hanging around a bunch of rich attractive women drinking wheatgrass??

Date: March 13, 2008 11:27AM

RLT: Ha! You find the results when I get them back.....should be a few weeks. I'll post em for sure.

LaV: Yeah...there's great folks that come to Hippocrates...definitely a different 'class' of health-seeker than I am used to dealing with. I deal more with the lower income folks that go out on the ragged edge...and try to bring them into a semblance of finding their own goals. These folks are more of the rich, independent type. So you've got a 55 year old woman....that looks like she's 20....and owns a 5 million dollar company...you know? Of course the flip side is that they have a ton of SERIOUS health problems (or are recovering from them) and seem stressed to the point of breaking. Thus, the retreat.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables