Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Starting a juice feast
Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: March 17, 2008 10:21AM

Any good juicing combos? Any tips on keeping the froth down when I juice? (I have a greenstar)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Starting a juice feast
Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: March 17, 2008 04:21PM

I haven't done the juicefeast, yet, but I'm very excited to once I get my feet wet with the raw lifestyle for awhile, first. I'm planning it so that I get off the feast in plenty of time for the holiday meals at the end of the year.

I just wanted to congratulate you on your decision to do the juice feast and encourage you! Keep us up with how it's going, ok?!

Date: March 17, 2008 04:36PM

great so far today. I had a bunch of spinach with celery, cucumber, ginger, lemon, and an apple. I think it was roughly 290 kcal. Made a quart and I still feel full. I have some concern with making sure I get enough nutrients but I started to use fitday to catalog what I consume. I think that I will shoot for thirty days and see where I go from there.

I want to get a tray of wheatgrass for juicing. I figure if I add a couple of ounces to each greens juice that would really bolster the whole thing.

Posted by: raamen ()
Date: March 17, 2008 05:13PM

[www.youtube.com]

check this. this is a friend of mine. she did the 92 days but said she would never do it again. if you live in the city especially it is something to really be cautious about. i dont want to discourage, but i encourage you to take your time. many ways to shine.

Posted by: madinah ()
Date: March 17, 2008 05:47PM

Anyone doing the juice feast [www.globaljuicefeast.com]

Date: March 17, 2008 10:13PM

I have only been able to consume 437 kcals today. I am not hungry. I don't want to drink just because I'm supposed to. I have had a half gallon of juice and it's the end of the time I really want to be eating. What am I doing wrong?

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: March 18, 2008 07:33AM

I just drink what I can, I have had a lot of time water fasting also during these 23 days

Carrot/kale/celery

Celery/kale/spinach/ginger

apple/ginger

Pineapple/blood orange

Grapefruit/lemon/lime/strawberry

Orange/Spirulina

I am using green powders, spirulina and msm daily.. bodybrushing and enema

All the best smiling smiley

Date: March 18, 2008 03:48PM

Thanks RawdancerUK

I juiced 1 lb of carrots and some ginger. It was great but that's all I have wanted since I woke this a.m.

Where do you get your spirulina? What green powders?

I have been looking for a good source of spirulina. I was thinking of getting it from Frontier.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables