Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fever- Help!
Posted by: rawvnessa9 ()
Date: March 18, 2008 11:51PM

Is it normal to experience a fever out of the blue while on the diet? I havent been sick in a year and suddenly I have a sore throat, am sneezing, and exhausted! Is it the detox or something else? Did anyone else experience it and when will it pass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fever- Help!
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 19, 2008 12:12AM

fever is classic detox, RV9...
yes i experienced one day of fever out of the blue. hit the bed with some water and some OJ young lady! pile the blankets on and sweat that sh** out!!!

congratulations. you're ridding your body of toxic goo! smiling smiley

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:08AM

Yes. This is normal. If you are in acute crisis or severe, non-functional pain....see your healthcare professional immediately. If you are not in crisis, then light eating or fasting will precipitate the infection/fever out. Drink plenty of pure water...and get plenty of rest...or just light yoga.....until your fever passes. Accept this as the ticket price to better health. Just my opinions.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:39AM

Hi I think it is detox also. I had fever several times and it went away when I juice fasted (first it got worse when I stopped eating and then in a day or two it got better). But if it too severe, add some cooked soup etc to slow the detox and if it real bad, please see a doctor (to be safe).

But (my opinion) this is detox and it will pass. You will feel better after the detox which usually lasts a few days to a week or so (thats what happens to me). Then I do very good and then again a detox and so on).

Take care.
A Iyer

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:51AM

Posted by: davidzanemason (IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2008 05:08PM

Accept this as the ticket price to better health.

I have a folder in my puter documents where I store various different posts and articles that are health related and one of the documents in the folder is called "nuggets". I put your post into the "nuggets" file because it says it exactly right. Detox is no fun but it has its rewards. Good post and a good thought - Thanks.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:52AM

Yes, this is detox. Sleep is the best remedy for this. The more rest and sleep you get, the quicker you will heal.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: March 19, 2008 08:56AM

Did you exercise or do intense physical activity prior to the fever?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2008 08:56AM by VeganLife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables