Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Got another raw Challene in May!!!
Date: April 04, 2008 06:16PM

I'M RICHARD BLACKMAN A.K.A F1, THE RE-BOOT YOUR LIFE COACH AND FITNESS EXPERT.....

LISTEN UP....DO YOU WANNA RECLAIM YOUR NATURAL PHYSIQUE AND VIBRANT HEALTH ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

The Re-Boot Your Life "ONLINE BOOTCAMP" is open on the 1st of May "FREE OF CHARGE" to "ANYBODY" regardless of experience that's motivated to make that once in a lifetime change, "NOW" theirs "NO EXCUSES" , you'll get "ONGOING" support from our in house "HEALTH & WELLNESS" experts, all we ask is that you "DEDICATE" yourself to taking "FULL ADVANTAGE" of this "ONCE" in a lifetime chance to spend 60 days "STRIVING FOR EXCELLENTS".

"YOU WANT IN?", then E-mail INNERLIGHTRADIO@YAHOO.COM OR SPIRITHALIMA@YAHOO.COM before the April 23rd with a detailed reason why you "NEED" to be registered for this life changing program.

Bootcamp Guidelines

1) Must post up to date front, side and back before pics with proof of date, such as a newspaper,etc, before 1st of January (NOT NEGOTIABLE)

2) Must set up log and post intro, current weight and goals within 7 days of being accepted into the program and no later than the start date, failure to comply will result in you losing your place in the program.

3) Pay this forward and send this information to at least 5 people that you feel will most benefit from this "online" bootcamp.

4) Must be willing to support and encourage others throughout the bootcamp.

5) Must prioritize yourself and be able to report in on a regular basis till the end of the bootcamp.

6) Must respect the leadership and philosophy of the bootcamp coach (Richard Blackman).

7) Must prepare emotionally for success and be open to change.

8) Must be willing to have pics posted on website/used for promotional purposes by SNB.

9) If it's felt that any bootcamp participant is consistantly neglecting their commitment to the bootcamp/themselves they will be "shipped out" without warning.

10) Like life, this bootcamp/program is what you make it, have fun.

Prizes

The program will be judged and three individuals with the most outstanding results will be picked by Richard Blackman a.k.a F1 at the end of the bootcamp and prizes will be donated by leaders in the health & fitness field to the winners based on the following:

1) Amount of weight lost and physical condition, appearance and wellbeing.
2) Obstacles overcome to reach goals/amount of goals achieved.
3) General atitude and support of fellow members.

Thank you
Coach Richard Blackman

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE AND POST TO AS MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got another raw Challene in May!!!
Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: April 04, 2008 10:50PM

What do you mean by photos before january 1st?

Date: April 04, 2008 11:16PM

cocoa_nibs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you mean by photos before january 1st?

TYPO...May 1st

Ha,ha...well spotted...

F1

Date: April 09, 2008 10:04PM

Anybody in for 1st of May?

F1

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: April 09, 2008 11:21PM

i'm doing it! gotta get my due diligence together... photos, measurements, plans, etc. but you'll see me on May 1st, F1, reporting for duty sir!

Date: April 11, 2008 02:17PM

maui_butterfly Wrote:
> i'm doing it! gotta get my due diligence
> together... photos, measurements, plans, etc. but
> you'll see me on May 1st, F1, reporting for duty
> sir!

Great news!
I got your e-mail and I sent your questionaire over to you, send it back asap and let's get this party started!

F1

Date: April 11, 2008 08:23PM

Check your PM

Richard

Posted by: claire ()
Date: April 11, 2008 09:28PM

I may be interested...what exactly does it entail???

thanks smiling smiley

Date: April 11, 2008 11:42PM

claire Wrote:
> I may be interested...what exactly does it
> entail???
>
> thanks smiling smiley

It's what you want it to be, you set your own goals, for instants, if your a meat eater and you want to go vegan, or a vegan and want go raw or if your over/under weight then you set your own personal dietry and fitness goals then you spend 60 days achieving/surpassing your goals, it's all about prioritizing YOU and your health and fitness for 60 days.

It's totally free of charge and I'm putting together a support team of spiritual life coaches, fitness coaches, living-food chefs/naturapaths and herbalists to support the participants that make it on the program, I'm not doing all this to have people bail out on themselves so it is by invitation only....it also can get pretty intense but anything that involves changing habits/conditioning is going to be intense. I also run a tight ship and I don't put up with any excuses or anybody going AWOL.

Before you respond, please ask yourself....

1) Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?

2) Are you desperate to make a positive mental/physical change?

3) Are you willing to push your comfort zones and strive to achieving your dream?

4) Are you ready for SUCCESS?

If so then your a candidate....

Richard

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2008 11:45PM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: April 12, 2008 01:07AM

Your in!!!....Welcome aboard

Sounds like your going to have a blast!!!

Richard

Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: April 12, 2008 01:37AM

This may be a really dumb question but is this a cyber thing?
Or is it something done with you in "real time and space?"

I got confused when I was looking at your website..

Date: April 12, 2008 02:00AM

purenkind Wrote:
> This may be a really dumb question but is this a
> cyber thing?
> Or is it something done with you in "real time and
> space?"
>
> I got confused when I was looking at your
> website..

It's online....

Richard

Posted by: veggiefreak ()
Date: April 12, 2008 02:49AM

Claire - you are in? Hmmm, maybe I will too. Have to think about it before I commit. How are things going for you? Will try you over on the 80/10/10 thread.

F1 - I am a possible challenger! I will keep you posted. Don't want to to commit to something I might not be able to do 150%! VF

Date: April 12, 2008 03:09AM

veggiefreak Wrote:
> Claire - you are in? Hmmm, maybe I will too.
> Have to think about it before I commit. How are
> things going for you? Will try you over on the
> 80/10/10 thread.
>
> F1 - I am a possible challenger! I will keep you
> posted. Don't want to to commit to something I
> might not be able to do 150%! VF

Well let's put it this way....if I don't think your going to stick it out for the full 60 days I won't accept you....this is a rare opportunity to prioritize yourself and transform your health and fitness in a supportive environment for 60 days, it should not be taken lightly, it's going to be intense, this is not for the faint hearted or something where you can just tag a long for the ride and quit/bail out after two weeks because I hurt your feelings....don't apply unless your seriously want to transform your body and willing to commit to pushing your fitness to new levels personal to you for the full 60 days and beyond.

Infact...if you have to think twice about prioritizing yourself...it's probably not for you!

Richard

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2008 03:20AM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: April 12, 2008 05:35PM

claire Wrote:
> I may be interested...what exactly does it
> entail???
>
> thanks smiling smiley

Hey, great, got your e-mail.... I sent you a questionaire!....get that back asap and let's get you started!

Richard

Date: April 12, 2008 08:33PM

Your in Claire!

F1

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: April 12, 2008 10:28PM

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
> Your in Claire!

It's "You're in Claire". Sorry....just the
Schoolteacher in me coming out.
I admire all of you Guys.....WY

Date: April 13, 2008 06:31AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! looking forward to it smiling smiley

Date: April 13, 2008 11:37AM

go claire! i'll see you in the challenge. looking forward to keeping you accountable to your goals, and you can do the same for me!

c'mon VF!!! join us and let's get ridiculously fit!

Posted by: veggiefreak ()
Date: April 13, 2008 01:43PM

I need to know more about it, and I can't seem to get the info I need from the website either. I started to look last night and ended up on You tube sucked into a million raw videos!! I would definitely need support and I know I can't commit without knowing that I will get the support I need through the process. In fact, I am not even sure what I will need....but do know that my struggle comes from not having any guidance or support right now - other than this board (and having two kids 4 and 3 it is tough(er) to be online until they go to bed.) I know it sounds weak, typically I am extremely independent but I am just on the brink of eating disordered eating. That is where I know the support will be necessary. Anyway, that was a long explanation for just needing to find out more. It seems strange that it is all done over the internet - I wish that we all lived closer to each other so that we could do this challenge in real life together!! Are phone contacts done? Richard can you do face to face visits? winking smiley Just kidding.

Posted by: javacado ()
Date: April 13, 2008 03:09PM

I want to do it!

Date: April 13, 2008 04:27PM

I'm with veggiefreak..

I'm totally missing it. I've searched the website and emailed for more info and I still don't know what it's all about! I can't commit to something until I know what I'm committing to in a real way. I've got the general ideal of reclaiming my natural physique and vibrant health but I want the "nuts and bolts" of how participating in this challenge will help me to achieve that goal.

Can someone please enlighten me?
Thanks!

Date: April 13, 2008 05:29PM

yay javacado! claire and i will see you at the starting line on May 1st!

okay, now that i have been accepted into the May challenge and am a registered member on the site, i can give you the insiders info. basically you first submit "before" photos of yourself (front/back/side), then you set your specific goals for the 60 day period and how you plan to accomplish them -- you pick your own sports/activities, your own workout schedule (although richard has a lot of great ideas on the site). then you post your progress (daily if possible) and also learn from and support your fellow challengers by reading and posting messages on their logs (encouraging them, congratulating them, telling them to get off their butts if they haven't done much lately... etc). richard is there to answer your questions, give suggestions, and help you stay motivated and on track.

there are also fun challenges thrown in that you can choose to opt into or not, seems like.

its a cool community. i haven't even started yet, and i've already been working out a lot more, just because that is where my focus is, and the community over there is daily nudging me and showing the way by example. so its basically a goal setting and accountability-through-teambuilding protocol. guess what? that works.

hope to see you on the challenge!

Date: April 13, 2008 05:55PM

i'm a single working mom, VF, so i know what you mean about only having time late at night or very early in the morning. my workout times are generally 10pm or 5am. for the 60 day challenge i have committed to waking up at 5 each day to workout in the morning before doing anything else. that way i have a failsafe.. if i miss my morning workout (i shouldn't but in case i do...) i can workout that evening before bed. no excuses!

the cool thing about the challenge is its on your own schedule. i couldn't do anything that was overly regimented, no time in my schedule (plus the time diff to the mainland, ha!)

Date: April 13, 2008 06:30PM

Looking forward to seeing you all there smiling smiley

Now for the difficult part...posting my photos on the internet.

Never done that before, not very good with technology. Am seriously stressing that I will lose my place on the programme because I can't figure out how to do my photos within seven days haha

It should be fun. I like that we set our own goals.

VF you must do what's right for you! I know what you mean about the eating...but with me I already have disordered eating and am at the stage where I NEED to get it sorted and hoping that getting into a new mindset/lifestyle routine for 60 days will help me straighten things out.

Date: April 13, 2008 06:52PM

Thank you so much Maui Butterfly for that wonderful clear explanation!
Now I get it! And I want to do it too!

Date: April 13, 2008 07:01PM

i can help you with the pics claire, PM me your email and i will lay it out for you. worse case scenario, you can email me your pics and i will add them. you're not getting out of this thing so easily. smiling smiley i'm going to need you!

pnk, terrific! i'll see you there. i look forward to battling alongside of you guys, and reaching our goals TOGETHER. let's get it done!

Date: April 13, 2008 07:38PM

veggiefreak Wrote:
> I need to know more about it, and I can't seem to
> get the info I need from the website either. I
> started to look last night and ended up on You
> tube sucked into a million raw videos!! I would
> definitely need support and I know I can't commit
> without knowing that I will get the support I need
> through the process. In fact, I am not even sure
> what I will need....but do know that my struggle
> comes from not having any guidance or support
> right now - other than this board (and having two
> kids 4 and 3 it is tough(er) to be online until
> they go to bed.) I know it sounds weak, typically
> I am extremely independent but I am just on the
> brink of eating disordered eating. That is where
> I know the support will be necessary. Anyway, that
> was a long explanation for just needing to find
> out more. It seems strange that it is all done
> over the internet - I wish that we all lived
> closer to each other so that we could do this
> challenge in real life together!! Are phone
> contacts done? Richard can you do face to face
> visits? winking smiley Just kidding.

Yeah I posted this info earlier in the thread for Claire....

It's what you want it to be, you set your own goals, for instants, if your a meat eater and you want to go vegan, or a vegan and want go raw or if your over/under weight then you set your own personal dietry and fitness goals then you spend 60 days achieving/surpassing your goals, it's all about prioritizing YOU and your health and fitness for 60 days.

It's totally free of charge and I'm putting together a support team of spiritual life coaches, fitness coaches, living-food chefs/naturapaths and herbalists to support the participants that make it on the program, I'm not doing all this to have people bail out on themselves so it is by invitation only....it also can get pretty intense but anything that involves changing habits/conditioning is going to be intense. I also run a tight ship and I don't put up with any excuses or anybody going AWOL.

Before you respond, please ask yourself....

1) Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?

2) Are you desperate to make a positive mental/physical change?

3) Are you willing to push your comfort zones and strive to achieving your dream?

4) Are you ready for SUCCESS?

If so then your a candidate....

Richard

VEGGIE FREAK...one thing I will say is that if YOU don't PRIORITIZE this time to yourself, your going to struggle and you'll probably end up bailing out and blaming it all on me and the challenge....just like anything else, it will only work if you dedicate the time to putting the work in!!!

I totatally believe in support but I don't believe people should be dependant on it because I don't want anybody going back to their old habits after the challenge is done, this is why I'm all about empowering people to become their own leaders/gurus!

F1

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2008 07:48PM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: April 13, 2008 07:39PM

claire Wrote:
> Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! looking
> forward to it smiling smiley

Claire now your in...don't wait till May to get started, bring it on and let's get you all set up and ready to roll!

Richard

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2008 07:40PM by The Fruitarian One.

Date: April 13, 2008 07:49PM

Ok...

So I've just got my blog started

Thanks maui for the offer of help with the pictures.

Have just got a mobile from work with a camera, so my partner just took some. Saw on photobucket that you can e-mail pictures direct from mobiles, so just tried but the e-mail function doesn't seem to be set up on my phone. Will have to get my instruction booklet from work and play around with it.

phew...you would think I am really old all these problems with technology...but I'm not!!!!

If I still can't do it tomorrow when I've got the instruction manual I will cry for help lol smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2008 07:50PM by claire.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables