Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juice Fasting Question
Posted by: minou33 ()
Date: April 06, 2008 04:55PM

I have read that on a juice fast you should drink a gallon a day of juice. How expensive is it to juice a gallon worth of fruits & veggies a day???

I have a breville juicer but do you get more juice out of blending in a vitamix and then straining through a nut milk bag?

[minou-minou.blogspot.com]
myspace.com/summer33ny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Fasting Question
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: April 06, 2008 07:36PM

There is no standard. I would drink the juice slowly...and until you feel rather satisfied. You'll determine what amount is right for you. For me...I can juice about 10 lbs of oranges in a day....which yields 3 meals of a couple of glasses of orange juice. Cost = about $5.00 in season (which it is now).

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: April 06, 2008 08:25PM

around about 7-$12 depending what your having!

I have spent a lot of time during my feast on water/MC which is even more minimal cost

Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: April 06, 2008 11:55PM

I know that juicefeasting protocol on the juicefeasting.com website says you should force yourself to drink a certain amount and take certain supplements, including oils--I think there is nothing proven for any of that and that you don't have to follow those guidelines, unless they sound good for you. I actually don't think some of the things they suggest are that healthy, though I am sure they are well-meaning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables