Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: prices in local health food store - outrageous
Posted by: javacado ()
Date: April 14, 2008 05:09AM

I agree with the need to grow your own. We just built some raised garden beds and are planting an organic garden in our back yard. We picked several plants out today. I have a huge herb garden! Very excited about this. We ordered a blackberry bush and are anxiously awaiting its arrival. Also got a grape vine and a red raspberry bush, several kinds of tomatoes and peppers, other veggies, and herbs. We are still adjusting the ph, so we can't put them in yet. I might start growing wheat grass. I have been sprouting lentils lately and enjoying this. I got some flax seeds and have been grinding these and putting in smoothies and on salads. The best stuff and most impressive of anything so far I've tried is COCONUT OIL!! I am eating it and putting it on my body! This stuff is pure heaven.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jose ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:24AM

Looking at the Farm Bill helps to understand why the prices of real food are so much higher than those of junk food, see the discussion here for instance [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Cheers,
J

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: April 14, 2008 02:42PM

This image from the thread I quote above illustrates the point quite well I think.

Cheers,
J

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2008 08:37PM

every time i see that i get so freaking pissed off! wtf do they think they're doing? left hand doesn't know what the dang right hand is doing... *grumble grumble*...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables