Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rawswammy.com's rawfood adventure is making me crazy
Posted by: blake1970 ()
Date: June 16, 2008 02:45AM

I have been searching for days trying to find the access code to level 2 on symbiotic adventure on the rawswammy.com site. Has anyone been able to find the access code to go to any other level. I am not cheating. I just cannot find it. I have read their entire website and somehow I keep going back to the same links.

If anybody has figured it out please be kind and let me know.

Blake

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rawswammy.com's rawfood adventure is making me crazy
Date: June 16, 2008 02:50AM

I know it has to be something that has to do with answering these bizarre questions in some order they have chosen.
If you go to the contact us page link and then go to the gratitude page link, you will find a picture called 'giving back". That is the secret link but I just can't figure out the answers to their questions.
The link to it is below

[sitekreator.com]

Date: June 29, 2008 12:51AM

I noticed rawswammy.com is similar to blindguru.com. I have been reading the rawswammy for about a month now. If anybody wants to challenge their mind and go raw that is an amazing website to visit.

Posted by: flash ()
Date: June 30, 2008 04:14PM

According to this page, about 2/3 of the way down on the page, under the heading Why I started the buying club..., the site is by the Blindguru.

flash

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 05, 2008 08:34PM

The Blindguru the Scam artist ? Just don't buy a blender from him , you'll be waiting until next year , if you ever get one . Those guys operate at least 4 websites and they are all scam . Do a little research on blindguru .

Date: July 25, 2008 03:19AM

I bought my blender from them and got it in 4 days. I have done research on this company and I have even called the manufacturers to see if blindguru was really legit since people on here have caused me to worry that maybe the blender didn't have a warranty or was something fishy. The manufactures all said that everything was ok with them and they have been dealing with Blendtec for years.

I have bought food from them and have had no problems with their quality or delivery. I was told that Blindguru.com was the website they used before they made the Rawswammy. They have been so helpful to me that I find it odd that people are having problems with them. The lady spent about a half hour with me just the other day answering my questions.

Date: July 25, 2008 03:22AM

I will call some of the manufacturers of the products they carry and see if they are also authrorized dealers. I will be calling Excalibur dehydrator, some of the juicer companies, and any others if I have time. I will let everyone know what I find. This might be the smart thing to do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables