Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

organic raw food and juice group!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2006 03:42AM

Hi all,

My name is Anand. I've had an ongoing love for and interest in freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juice for over a decade. Over that time I've had an Acme juicer and when I've used it to make my favorite juices, I've felt wonderful. Staying consistent, however, has always been tough for me with the stresses of daily life.

When I'm treating my body physically, spiritually and mentally well, I truly feel high. Recently, I've decided to make a REAL commitment to my health. I'm almost 31 and my goal is to get healtier as I get older! I've decided to make this my FIRST priority.

For the past 14 days I've been able to eat and drink only raw, organic (whenever possible) foods and I have no plans to stop. While I've slipped up once--chicken sandwich and fries sad smiley -- my will is actually getting stronger and stronger.

I was thinking it may be fun to start a group to allow people to come drink freshly squeezed juice and eat scrumptious raw/living foods once a week in a group setting. I think it would be great to meet, support, socialize and learn from others with similar health interests. But by no means do you have to be regularly eating as non-traditionally as I am to come. This group would be open to anyone interested. Though I'm sure most people on this site are in the midst of doing something similar to what I'm just starting.

This sunday, July 23 in the early evening would be the first gathering. I'll prepare the food and juice, all I ask is that everyone split the cost.
I live in los angeles, california.

I put up an ad of craigslist a a few days ago and so far I've gotten 2 responses-- one from a raw foodist. I'm hoping I can find more people here.

If you're interested just email (hinjew@gmail.com) me or reply to this post with your contact info and I'll get back to you.

thanks and have a great day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: organic raw food and juice group!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 22, 2006 06:54PM

Drinking juice is good but the new and better alternative is to drink green smoothies. [www.amazon.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables