Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Diabetes and Juicing
Posted by: deenis ()
Date: May 25, 2009 01:18PM

Hello, I love to juice everyday. I want to buy my sister a juicer but she is diabetic. My question is: would such a gift not be wise? I am not sure if she has type 1 or 2 but I will find out when I visit her tomorrow. Any advice would be appreciative as I do not want to cause harm with this gift due to changes in her sugar levels.
Have a healthy day......deenis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Diabetes and Juicing
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 25, 2009 07:09PM

sure thing find out what kinda of diabetes she has first .. if she wants to stay away from sweet fruits than she should probably have a greenstar type juicer and not a centrifugal type juicer , this way she can do more greens smiling smiley

[www.rawfor30days.com] check out this vid regarding diabetes and raw foods it might blow her mind and help her out smiling smiley

and also visit this site smiling smiley [www.rdnmovement.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2009 07:10PM by Jgunn.

Re: Diabetes and Juicing
Posted by: deenis ()
Date: May 31, 2009 05:13AM

Thank you for the information! The websites are amazing. I'll have to see what she thinks about the websites and the tremendous success stories. Thanks!....deenis

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables