Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Selling my Green Star 1000 Juicer
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: November 09, 2009 06:25PM

I was talking about selling my juicer to a member on this forum, but I can't find the thread where I promised to give him the heads-up when I listed it for sale. So if you see this message, you can find the info at this thread:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I really like my Omega VRT for the kind of juicing that I do, and I need to sell the GS to I can afford to buy a Vita Mix Blender. =) Since starting my RAW journey, I think I'm narrowing down my appliance needs and I know that I need the VM for my next big purchase. =)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Selling my Green Star 1000 Juicer
Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: November 09, 2009 06:40PM

I know you have mentioned this before... but what kinds of things do you think you will be juicing, mostly?

Thanks.

Date: November 09, 2009 06:47PM

Hi Lee. Was it you that I was talking to about this? I'm so sorry that I forgot who it was. =( It's hard to keep up with all the threads on the forums.

I primarily juice: Apples, Greens, Celery, Grapes, Citrus, and other soft fruits. I don't care for carrots, but I know the VRT can handle some of the baby carrots when I decide to use them, so that's good enough for me.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Date: November 09, 2009 06:48PM

AH ! It was ADRIAN I had mentioned it to!! =)

—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: adrian ()
Date: November 10, 2009 03:02AM

thanks for letting me know! i'm in canada though, it might make it not really feasible with shipping...

i'd read your wanting to get a vitamix. i bought one a year ago...it's awesome. i put off getting it for a long time because of cost, and then wondered if i'd kick myself for spending so much on a blender when i finally did get it...not at all. i love it, use it everyday for smoothies...

Date: November 10, 2009 03:10PM

Thanks for the heads-up on the VM, Adrian. I'm so excited to get one as I've wanted it for a long time. I love smoothies, but my old Bosch machine just ain't cuttin' it. I'm so anxious to try it.

I own a custom clothing company and ship products every day, so I'll check on shipping to canada. There might be a way around it. I'll let you know. No pressure, but just an option.

Thanks again! Can't wait to get my VM !!!!! =)

—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: adrian ()
Date: November 11, 2009 12:53AM

oh great, let me know...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables