Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fasting..Skin and MORE?
Posted by: Casy ()
Date: September 11, 2006 02:50PM

I haven't eaten for three days and have only drank liquids, water, and juice
( apple, orange, grapefruit, and I had some Organic Soymilk....WELL MY FACE LOOKS TERRIBLE(little bumps), My breath is HORRIBLE, and MY TOUNGE IS COATED with White Stuff, I KNOW...nasty but why is this??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fasting..Skin and MORE?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 11, 2006 07:43PM

These are classic signs of detox. Make sure you continue to drink lots and lots of water to help flush this junk out.

I've read others like to take enemas and such as well to help the process along.

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: October 07, 2006 10:29PM

took my husband 8 days to get past the detox signs, and he fasts often. the tongue is the worst. the face means your skin is jumping in on the detox. your breath is horrible mostly b/c of your tongue. do you have a tongue scraper? i always brush my tongue, but it makes some people gag.

so today his tongue is pink and his body is finally not too funky smelling. the more you purify your diet, the less violent detox is.

ps- don't mess with the soymilk while fasting, too many processed ingredients.

peace

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 25, 2006 02:41AM

Hello all...I admire your discipline it is very hard in the beginning of a detox I know...I have one suggestion The tongue "funk" is very likely due to a parasite or overgrowth of yeast..sounds gross hey? If you have not been eating your blood sugar is not very stable so drinking fruit juices such as orange will dramatically increase your blood sugar causing inflammation and in the case of parasites a substantial growth...Some juices are still good but look into the Glycemic Index of foods this will show you which foods will allow slow release to the bloodstream and no crazy bloodsugar imbalances
Orange juice actually has yeast already in it due to the white stuff around the outer skin. I find the easiest way to detox and kill parasites is to do a cleanse that still involves eating. You can find candida and parasite detox cleanses at most health food stores and vitamin shops. Try to find an all herbal one NO ChemicALS! All natural wildrose cleanses are my favorite try to find one with acidophilus and other probiotics...some have great herbal blends of black radish,burdock,slippery elm,ginger root,...Try Oil of Oregano as well that will help keep the parasites on lock.If you would like to chat about these natural approaches email me divineminddesign@shaw.ca

Stacey at Divinemind
www.divineminddesign.com
www.divinemindonline.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables