Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Frozen Wheatgrass Juice
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 27, 2007 06:37PM

Some of you may be following this Forum closely enough to know that I'm considering giving up growing and juicing my own Wheatgrass, and start buying frozen wheatgrass juice from

[www.DynamicGreens.com]

Yesterday I placed an order for 120 ounces. UPS promises next day delivery by 10:30am. They were 15 minutes early. It took me a while to figure out how to open the small Styrofoam container, it was sealed so well. Upon opening, I found the cavity extremely small (meaning lots of Styrofoam insulation), but containing the 120 ounces packed in Ice. I immediately put it in my freezer, losing just a few drops where the frozen juice had started to thaw out. The cubes were all solid except for very minor thawing. Overall, I am very pleased with the delivery phase, but how would it taste?....I had 3 ounces in my morning range">Carrot Juice (this mornings juice turned out to be 1 pm) and was surprised that it is milder tasting than the Wheatgrass I grow. (I had frozen some of my own wheatgrass juice and have been having it for the last few days just to compare mine with Dynamic Greens'.) I like the mild flavor and the Dark Green color of their's tells me it is very Nutritious.
$199.00 for 120 ounces is a lot of money to spend unless you're serious about drinking Wheatgrass Juice. I would recommend their frozen juice to everyone, and I plan to continue using it in my Healing Program......WY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Frozen Wheatgrass Juice
Posted by: diamond dave ()
Date: September 27, 2007 07:39PM

Your many fans, myself included have been waiting for this review! About two weeks I ago I too, ordered the same Dynamic Greens starter kit (120oz / $199). My delivery was exactly as you stated, no problems at all and I'm here in hot & humid Texas.

Since I don't grow my own anything (no time with job, kids, working out, sports, cheerleading, volleyball, etc....) I compared the cost to a 1oz shot at Jamba Juice. Not including my time, gas, wear & tear on my vehicle I found the Dynamic Greens product to actually save me money in the long run and of course the discount is even greater when you order larger quantities of the frozen wheatgrass.

Since I have no background in ingesting wheatgrass as I've only been raw for less than one month I'm very interested in your opinion of the product. Suppose you're spot on regarding nutrient content when you say you like the mild flavor and dark green color. I'm hoping what we're buying is a better product than what Jamba Juice offers.

Finally, are you drinking the wheatgrass on its own or mixing it with your carrot juice? Pardon me if that's a dumb question.

Thanks much for your critique,

David

Date: September 27, 2007 08:17PM

diamond dave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My delivery was exactly as you stated,
> no problems at all and I'm here in hot & humid
> Texas. I live in h&h Florida
> of course the discount is even
> greater when you order larger quantities of the
> frozen wheatgrass. That's a good point, plus you don't order as often. It all depends on your Family size or how much you want to drink yourself. I'm going to start off with 6 ounces every morning (except this morning was 3).
> I'm hoping what we're buying is a
> better product than what Jamba Juice offers. You could always run a comparison Test.
> Finally, are you drinking the wheatgrass on its
> own or mixing it with your carrot juice? I drank my own fresh wheatgrass juice by itself before my Carrot Juice, but I'm having the frozen juice in my first serving (12 ounces) of carrot juice. My second serving, almost immediately following, is Pure Carrot Juice.
> Pardon me if that's a dumb question. No question is dumb if you want to know the answer. Don't go by me. I'm still searching for the best Healing Diet.>
> Thanks much for your critique You're welcome.....WY

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: September 28, 2007 03:41AM

yogi, thank-you for your review. If the juice is comperable to growing it may be a alternative for my father. I was wondering just how we were going to grow the grass for him because I live so far away and I don't think my brother is capable to grow it due to his own illness.

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: September 28, 2007 03:34PM

Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
Thanks for letting us know how it went smiling smiley I haven't been around for a while I've been following this forum alot the last couple weeks though and its been so good to see others finally talking good about flash frozen wheatgrass.

I've been using frozen wheatgrass cubes from <[http://www.evergreenjuices.com]> on and off for about a year or something like that now. I love the milder taste and more so though I was having really bad problems with tray grown in winter even when I could see no mold at all I still had horrible reactions.

I really believe the flash frozen cubes are far superior to tray grown cause its outdoor grown and harvested in its vegetable stage which is way higher in minerals and nutrients and lower in simple sugars than tray grown grass ever could be.

I'm not really sure how much if any nutrient or enzyme loss their could be in the flash freezing process though I don't think its too much though myself. I grow my own outside in the natural earth throughout the season(fall varieties in fall and spring from spring till late summer) and I find the frozen compares to it although there is a slightly higher potency in my fresh outdoor grasses, frozen is still far better than tray grown. I really believe all grasses should be grown in the natural earth.

I hope you really enjoy your wheatgrass cubes smiling smiley

Let us know how it goes.

Date: September 28, 2007 04:01PM

Hi pampam,
I think it would be excellent for your father and your brother smiling smiley I've had alot of sickness and health problems and been through alot and I've really found alot of help in using frozen cubes. They really are amazing!!! If you feel uncomfortable ordering so much or spending so much you may wanna try your local health food store to see if they sell any outdoor grown frozen wheatgrass cubes. I use a kind called [www.evergreenjuices.com] and I really find them good smiling smiley

Good luck I hope it goes really well for you and your father and brother.

PS you wrote something in another thread that really helped me alot, I wanted to say thanks smiling smiley

take care

best always

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 04:02PM by singinraw.

Re: Evergreen Frozen Wheatgrass Juice
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 28, 2007 09:03PM

Thanks for the update. I just came here actually to make a similar thread. I recently bought the Evergreen brand. (11.99..don't know if that's good)

Not sure what I think about it yet. They come in Mcdonalds BBQ sauce type of containers and they're all attached like an icecube tray. The first drink I only broke 2 "servings" off which came out to 1oz. Drank it on an empty stomach and don't know if it did much. But I guess it wasn't enough juice.
2nd day I used 4 containers and it felt like dead juice. 2 of the containers had holes in them so the air got it at it while defrosting. I guess because I should've used scissors to cut the trays instead of trying to break and tear it.

I don't know. I think I get more "buzz" with the powdered Amazing Grass stuff.

I'll at least use half frozen because I also want to "heal" and "detox" and between growing it, preparing my other vegetables for juicing and cleaning up the juicer on a daily basis.. I have the time but spending a couple hours a day doing everything I want to do will aggravate me. At least the Evergreen brand is conveinent but if the dynamicgreens is better I might try that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 09:11PM by LikeItOrNot.

Date: September 29, 2007 02:23AM

singinraw Wrote:
> Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
> I've been using frozen wheatgrass cubes from
[www.EverGreenJuices.com]
on and off for about a year or something like that
> now. I love the milder taste and more so though I
> was having really bad problems with tray grown in
> winter even when I could see no mold at all I
> still had horrible reactions. I looked at the Ever Green Juices website but couldn't figure out how to order online. Do you have to call it in?
>
> I hope you really enjoy your wheatgrass cubes smiling smiley I am, and I'm also enjoying not having to do all the work required to grow your own. I took my garbage out to the curb tonight and it was a very small bag. When I was growing, I usually had 3 large bags, mostly filled with Wheatgrass Mats. That didn't help my back.
>
> Let us know how it goes. I had my second day of Dynamic Greens frozen juice this morning. I've decided that 3 ounces every morning is enough for now. I may increase it later. I think I'm going to let a few ounces thaw out completely in a glass and drink it undiluted, just to 'see' how potent it is. I'm taking it with Carrot Juice now.....WY

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 29, 2007 02:16PM

i've heard of flash pasteurized but not flash frozen

what is the difference between frozen and flash frozen?

also, what do u think is the difference between thawed out greens and
fresh greens in terms of cellular structure/enzymatic "integrity" and whatnot?

of course, i know everyone would rather have it 'fresh" but i also know that time too is a factor for me and sometimes i am tempted to just juice an entire gallon of green juice ( mine is made mostly with dandelions cilantro broccoli etc.) and put them in ice cubes..

i haven't done that yet due to not knowing how much it will compromise the quality of what i'm getting

if there is not too much of a difference, maybe i'll experiment with that

funny... i was just thinking about that idea only a couple of hours ago then

BINGO!!

i come across this posting

interesting how that works

but not too surprising smiling smiley

Date: September 29, 2007 04:00PM

la_veronique Wrote:
>
> what is the difference between frozen and flash
> frozen? I could be wrong, but I believe Flash Frozen is putting an item in such a cold container, that it brings the temperature of that item to a certain level almost immediately.
>
> also, what do u think is the difference between
> thawed out greens and
> fresh greens in terms of cellular
> structure/enzymatic "integrity" and whatnot? Frozen Greens that have completely thawed out are a mess, aren't they? I believe it mainly affects the fibrous part and not the Liquid.
>
> of course, i know everyone would rather have it
> 'fresh" but i also know that time too is a factor
> for me and sometimes i am tempted to just juice an
> entire gallon of green juice ( mine is made mostly
> with dandelions cilantro broccoli etc.) and put
> them in ice cubes..I'd rather have 'fresh' too. Do you think Dynamic Greens would mind if I bought a little house next to their big Wheatgrass Field? LOL. I'm sure the Nutrition is compromised with the Frozen Wheatgrass Juice, but I'm going to give it a 'fair' test......WY

Date: September 29, 2007 04:03PM

Does anyone using the Evergreen juice undiluted get an enzyme "buz" with it? Because it's day 3 and still not sure that I do. Doesn't that make the quality questionable?

Does anyone who tried the Dynamic Greens undiluted get it?

Date: September 29, 2007 04:06PM

> of course, i know everyone would rather have it
> 'fresh" but i also know that time too is a factor
> for me and sometimes i am tempted to just juice an
> entire gallon of green juice ( mine is made mostly
> with dandelions cilantro broccoli etc.) and put
> them in ice cubes..
>
> i haven't done that yet due to not knowing how
> much it will compromise the quality of what i'm
> getting

I know in Steve M..whatshisname wheatgrass book he suggests frozen might even be better than tray grown because it's grown outdoors, with the sun and more "natural" and then frozen instantly.

If anyone wants more specifics I can post more later.. I don't even know where that book is right now to look it up.

Date: September 29, 2007 10:22PM

wheatgrass

thanks for the reply
yeah, i do think that it would be ideal to make a little mud hut right outside their field and just scoop up a bit of the green liquid ambrosia as it is made

likeitornot

hmmm ineresting what stevemwhatshisname said

don't know who he is

maybe meyerowitz? i know he is the juice dude cuz i read one of his other books before

i was on the brink of freezing some of my green juice not that long ago
then i decided naaaaaahhhh

i'm going to just make it fressh

not sure why i have such a dire pulling away feeling about it

it sure would be convenient though

just pop a few cubes
wait for it to thaw

then bingo

no more work
no more mess

paradise for someone like me
who though i love my greenstar

have been around that machine too much lately
and need a vacation from it

Date: September 30, 2007 01:13AM

Hi Veronique,
Ya flash frozen means like Wheatgrass Yogi said its really quickly brought to a cold chilled temp of about 35 or so degrees than frozen really quickly in like 5 minutes or something give or take. This keeps it alot more fresh and keeps more of its lifeforce and well you know all that stuff, lol!! in tact. In my freezer it takes about 3 hours to freeze green juice like wheatgrass or anything really so more will be lost then sad smiley I wish I could flash freeze too!!

I have thought of juicing gallons of greens and freezing them too, I'm actually planning to next spring and maybe even this fall depending on if I have extra, when doing it though I always like to make sure(yes I know its kinda over using hydro, still its for a good cause, lol!!) is to open and shut the doors of fridge and freezer so the motor comes on just as I'm juicing cause then the fans going air circulating and ice cubes of all sorts freeze in two thirds or less the time then so less losses then smiling smiley

Hey you mentioned a mud hut right outside their field you know I live not so far from both Evergreen and Dynamicgreens and I grow my own outdoor wheatgrass(I use spelt and barley and rye mostly) and already have couple shelters out back and trust me you would not wanna live in a mud hut up here much more this time of year!! too coooooooooooold!!! The cold sure makes the grass all that much better though smiling smiley ohhhhhh I wish so much you could taste the difference outdoor grown is sooooo much better the difference is like comparing oh I guess night and day or winter and summer, I love my outdoor grown grass so much smiling smiley

Here's some fresh outdoor grown oatgrass just for you smiling smiley I love trying all the different kinds I'm just funny that way, I wanna try canary grass too just cause well it sounds funny!! hahahah of course we all know spelt(old fashioned wheat) barley and rye are the top ones for sure.

Date: September 30, 2007 01:13AM

Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
Evergreen only sells it straight to health food stores I get 20 cubes for 20 dollars I'm not sure how it compares with Dynamic greens when I first got it I really desparately wanted some right away and wanted to try small amount. I would think they would be quite similar in quality though they both come from the same general area in the golden horseshoe up here(Toronto to Niagra the loop around lake Ontario). I live about 90 miles soutwest of them and wheat's a very successful crop up here. Of course I'd love to see how it would compare so if you ever get the chance to try some evergreen please do let us know how it really compares smiling smiley

I sure know what you mean about not having all the work to do to prepare our own. I only grow outdoors and its way easier and less work than trays, still though lately I've been feeling so drained and been through alot and just haven't even had the energy to go out and cut it let alone get out my zstar and juice it(greenstar heats it too much I find) I just love being able to just pop a few cubes in RO water so I can still get my wheatgrass I really need it lately.

That sounds interesting thawing it out and trying it undiluted, I'm wondering about any oxidation occuring in process though cause they say it should be thawed and drunk quickly cause some have said frozen oxidates a fair bit faster than fresh I'm not sure though it seems that way to me from my own experiments though with frozen greens.

Hi LikeItOrNot,
Are you thawing it out to drink straight without using room temperature purified water for much faster thawing, if so I'm wondering if that could be part of the problem. I've always noticed frozen greens and well anything really goes dead like and bitter alot quicker than fresh they're ok if I thaw and drink immediately though. From reading up on it most things I've read seem to confirm this too I'm not really sure why I guess after its frozen it looses its "keeping" qualities or well something I donno, lol!!

11.99 for a box sounds really good!! Is it for 20 cubes? I pay $20 for a box of 20

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 01:15AM by singinraw.

Date: September 30, 2007 02:02AM

singinraw Wrote:
> Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
> Evergreen only sells it straight to health food stores I'll look for some tomorrow when I go to the largest Natural Food Store in Tampa. I don't know what I'd do if I found some, as I live so far away it would be impossible to keep it frozen. I get 20 cubes for 20 dollars I'm not sure how it compares with Dynamic greens Dynamic Greens is $1.66/ounce when bought in the smallest quantity. when I first got it I really desparately wanted some right away and wanted to try small amount. I would think they would be quite similar in quality though they both come from the same general area in the golden horseshoe up here(Toronto to Niagra the loop around lake Ontario). I wonder if they serve the whole Country, like Dynamic Greens, or just the surrounding area? I live about 90 miles soutwest of them and wheat's a very successful crop up here. Of course I'd love to see how it would compare so if you ever get the chance to try some evergreen please do let us know how it really compares smiling smiley I'd love to run a comparison test by drinking a lot of both. I always liked the Wheatgrass High.
>
> I sure know what you mean about not having all the work to do to prepare our own. I feel like a Lazy Bum, not having to grow Wheatgrass now. I only grow outdoors and its way easier and less work than trays, still though lately I've been feeling so drained and been through alot and just haven't even had the energy to go out and cut it let alone get out my zstar and juice it(greenstar heats it too much I find) I just love being able to just pop a few cubes in RO water so I can still get my wheatgrass I really need it lately. That sounds interesting thawing it out and trying it undiluted, I'm wondering about any oxidation occuring in process though cause they say it should be thawed and drunk quickly cause some have said frozen oxidates a fair bit faster than fresh I'm not sure though it seems that way to me from my own experiments though with frozen greens. I was going to thaw it out and drink it undiluted, but after your reasoning here, I'll take it in Water, like you do, if I want to really 'taste' it. I have been having it in my morning Carrot Juice, and that has worked well.....WY

Date: September 30, 2007 06:24PM

Hi singinraw.. yeah 11.99 for 20 cubes. Probably because it's "new". Scary to think it'll go up to $20. Yuck. Makes the dynamic greens look better. At least you get 1 big box of it!

I thaw it out by putting it in a dish of water in the fridge. Once the water gets ice cold and there's a chunk of ice still in the cubes I change the water but drink immediately once thawed. Hmm I wonder if just drinking it like a slushie would be better? Pretty easy to break the little block of ice in it once it thaws a little. It's going to melt going down your throat anyway..

Date: September 30, 2007 06:35PM

> maybe meyerowitz? i know he is the juice dude cuz
> i read one of his other books before

Yeah that's who it was. lol.

>
> i was on the brink of freezing some of my green
> juice not that long ago
> then i decided naaaaaahhhh

Yeah I wouldn't bother freezing my own. Fresh makes more sense. Right now I'm on the brink of buying one of those pumps to suck the air out of the jars so I can at least make juice in the morning to drink throhought the day and possibly the next. I'd rather juice every other day. I have a GS and I've tried that overfilling thing and its just messy and still didn't seem fresh.

Wheatgrass is different though. It's easy to grow but seems like it could be a pain and too much work between growing that, buying, preparing and juicing veggies and cleaning the thing. Nice to know I have an alternative for days I want to be lazy even if it is at the loss of a few enzymes and nutrients.

> not sure why i have such a dire pulling away
> feeling about it

Maybe cause like with me everything you've read up until this point says the opposite? lol.

Kind of like why I buy frozen berries to mix with fresh fruit for my smoothies. I mostly use the berries as "flavoring". It's conveient and if *cheating* a little is what it takes to keep me raw then it's a good thing.

Date: September 30, 2007 10:04PM

Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
I'm not sure on keeping it frozen I put mine in bag with ice and get it home in a few minutes from health food store, it sounds like Dynamic Greens may be less expensive though cause the evergreen cubes are .6 oz which sounds about the same price as Dynamic Greens smallest quantity, not sure though cause I can't think so well these days, you think it could be more affordable to by large quantities of Dynamic Greens? I may try that too, does the price include shipping I wonder if they'll sell it to me in my car if I drive to their farm? Of course I would need a cold winter day and a good ice packed cooler cause would be over an hour drive give or take.

I'm pretty sure Evergreen does sell to the states too cause I remember a friend I used to talk to from here was getting frozen wheatgrass boxes from her local health food stores and it was grown up here by me and if I remember right it was evergreen, I'll ask next time I get the chance.

That would be really cool if you ran a comparison, after all you are the one and only Wheatgrass Yogi smiling smiley Would be nice to know what kind really gives the most "high" and the best healing effects too.

Hey I been more lazy than anyone last few weeks or more. Alots been happening in my life not all so good my whole world fell apart and I just haven't had the will or the energy to juice or do much of anything frozen wheatgrass has been all thats really been holding me together right now.

I'd love some carrot juice right now I just wish I had the drive right now to make it, if you make extra I want some too smiling smiley

Thanks for posting these threads and for helping send some good inspiration to keep on trying even when we don't feel the energy to make the effort to grow our own. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even be trying at all anymore thanks smiling smiley

Let me know how things are going, I really hope these frozen cubes can help you with your problems too

take care

best always
singinraw

Date: September 30, 2007 10:35PM

Hi likeItOrNot,
wow 11.99 thats really good!! I live near them I wish I could get a deal like that!! I guess maybe they sell it for less in other places cause people do seem to like local here its 20 dollars for twenty cubes and I live near them!!!

I'm thinking of looking into dynamic greens too cause seems it could be a better price of course I do love evergreens quality too I want lots though so if they the same I go with what costs least they both come from local place up here anyway so no worries bout well you know all that stuff the whole eat local thing, lol!!

That sounds cool about drinking it as a slushie I wanna try that too.

I know what you mean about not wanting to freeze your own. I grow outdoor spelt(heirloom wheatgrass), barley, rye and oats and I've thought of freezing some to keep it takes a few hours to freeze though in my freezer and I'm afraid there won't be too much good left in it by then, I would do it if I could flash freeze I don't got the stuff to do that though. Fresh outdoor grown is better than the frozen cubes the frozen cubes really are alot better still than tray grown indoor though by far. I only use outdoor grown its so awesome when its fresh though I just ain't had the will to really try lately and in winter its not really possible to grow it that way up here. The flash frozen is still pretty good though and really nice when there's no fresh outdoor grown to juice and its way better than tray grown

Date: October 01, 2007 08:54AM

hey singinsmiling smiley

thanks for your post... and here is some extra kale apple juice 4 U!!

hey likeit or not

yes... i agree with what u say
my instinct says to just drink it fresh

today i spent a lot of time making some green juice for two days
yeah, it does take me a lot shorter time to just make it for one day only

but sometimes i make it for 2 days

just for fun though, i froze some of my green juice in a cube
mixed with a little apple juice i also made

and well... it tasted like a little snowball ( LOL)

that was funny
i never had a green frozen cube before

i think i like it fresh

but i'm thinking i may bring it to a potluck one of these days

just frozen green cubes ( LOLLLL!!!)

mmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm!!

Date: October 01, 2007 11:35AM

singinraw Wrote:
> Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,
> I'm not sure on keeping it frozen I put mine in bag with ice and get it home in a few minutes from health food store, it sounds like Dynamic Greens may be less expensive though cause the evergreen cubes are .6 oz which sounds about the same price as Dynamic Greens smallest quantity,It does work out to be the same price. not sure though cause I can't think so well these days, Your days sound like they may be similar mine. you think it could be more affordable to by large quantities of Dynamic Greens? I'm not worried about the money right now. Queen Elizabeth, on her dying bed, was quoted as saying "A million Pounds for a moment of time". I'm not quite there yet, but it is a struggle. I may try that too,does the price include shipping I wonder if they'll sell it to me in my car if I drive to their farm? The price does include shipping. It sure is easy having it delivered to your Front Door. I don't think they do a drive-in business. That would be really cool if you ran a comparison, after all you are the one and only Wheatgrass Yogi smiling smiley Thanks, but I'm still searching for the best Diet. I'm having plenty of energy with the frozen wheatgrass cubes, and Green Smoothies, but I'm not experiencing any healing of my back (Sciatica) as yet. Would be nice to know what kind really gives the most "high" and the best healing effects too. My Gut Feeling tells me to try a Liquid Diet of Wheatgrass Juice Powder, and hold off on the green smoothies for a while. Hey I been more lazy than anyone last few weeks or more. Alots been happening in my life not all so good my whole world fell apart and I just haven't had the will or the energy to juice or do much of anything frozen wheatgrass has been all thats really been holding me together right now. I find my favorite place these days is Bed.
> I'd love some carrot juice right now I just wish I had the drive right now to make it, if you make extra I want some too smiling smiley I skipped Carrot Juicing yesterday, but will juice this morning. I have one more serving left in the 25-lb. bag and I need to finish it and buy another bag. Carrying a 25-lb. bag of carrots to my refrigerator every few days doesn't do my back any good.
> Thanks for posting these threads and for helping send some good inspiration to keep on trying even when we don't feel the energy to make the effort to grow our own. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even be trying at all anymore thanks smiling smiley Well, thank you for responding to my Posts. It helps me. This goes for everyone. Sometimes one Kind Word from you can make a difference. Let me know how things are going, I really hope these frozen cubes can help you with your problems too. take care. best always, singinraw Thank you, Singinraw. I wish you the Best too.....Wheatgrass Yogi

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: October 01, 2007 03:14PM

Wheat grass yogi, I sure hope you start feeling better. Maybe I could come over there and step on your big toe and that would make it all better lol. Perhaps a dolley would be a good thing for packing the carrots. or one of those wheeled shopping carts? Prisim has the same back pain as you have maybe she has some ideas. My friend had sciatia and had a surgury on it for some reason a sliver of bone broke off and was poking his nerve there. The doc just took the sliver out and he feels a bit better. When I was pregnant boy that made a hitch in my get along. sometimes I couldnt move my left leg. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hopeing you to feel better. Thankyou for your critique onthe frozen wheat grass. I am talking with my father about this. This may be the best solution for him. He really cant get around enough to grow the stuff.

Date: October 01, 2007 10:31PM

WY,

I too hope you're feeling better soon as so many folks enjoy you on this forum. I'm sending such excellent thoughts/karma/goodwill/prayers your way. Hope you can feel them from still sunny & hot Texas!

Never give up Wheatgrass Yogi. Hang in there my friend!

Regards,

David

Date: October 02, 2007 08:27PM

hey diamond dave

no fair
only WY gets the good karma thoughts good will prayer from sunny and hot texas?

i want some too sad smiley

tongue sticking out smiley

Date: October 02, 2007 08:51PM

Ok Veronique (I dig that name!):

Awesome positive goodwill, wishes, and love & prayers from the great state of Texas directly to you! That request I'm always happy to comply with.

Take care,

David

Date: October 03, 2007 01:12AM

diamond dave says:

<<Ok Veronique (I dig that name!):>>

that figures , i DO have a grrrrr8 name!! ( huh... what can i say? lalalalalalalalal!!)

falalalalalalalalalalahh ahlllahhh

smiling smiley

thanks for the good energies from texas

i heard it was the state where the sun keeps shining and shining and shinnnninnggggggg

Date: October 06, 2007 06:05PM

I was just watching this:
[www.dynamicgreens.com]

Why would you mix it with water? I don't want my fresh carrot juice etc dilluted why would I want dilluted wheat grass?

I stick the little containers in a thing of cold water in the fridge and let it defrost and drink it when it's juice again..... Seems like the better way..no?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables