Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

for wheatgrass yogi re: sciatica
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: November 23, 2007 10:06PM

yogi

here is link which may be helpful to your sciatic nerve condition.

this company actually makes 2 other products in the way of fulvic acid related supplements which i have purchased and am presently waiting to recieve.

in addition the agricultural products they have may be usefull in growing higher quality wheatgrass. i am also checking that out and will let you all here know if it works out.

good health to all,

juicin' john

[www.bioag.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: for wheatgrass yogi re: sciatica
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: November 24, 2007 01:37AM

Thanks JJ....I just ordered some HumaSoak...Therapeutic Bath Salt made from Ancient Humus Deposits. My back is hurting me as I write this, so I'm ready to try something different. They mentioned it helped Sciatica. After soaking in the water, it can be used in the Garden. I thought that was interesting. My Roses might like it.
The HumiSolve they sell looks like it would improve Wheatgrass growth. I've decided to only grow Wheatgrass again if I can do it outside. Indoor growing was too much work.
I hope you're doing well. I've been missing your frequent posts, as, I'm sure, others have too.....WY

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 24, 2007 07:58PM

hi wheatgrass yogi

i hope your back feels better from the ancient humus deposits
sounds like a plan

also sounds so mysterious

i feel like if i ever soaked in that i would travel back in time and be vortexed into the egyptian pyramids

i heard a saying that goes like this

" man is afraid of time"

but "time is afraid of the pyramids"

i like that

but since i am a woman

i am afraid of neither LOL smiling smiley

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: December 02, 2007 02:33AM

hey there yogi

have you did the humasoak yet?

jj

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 15, 2007 02:51AM

I had sciatica also, chronic pain for many years and it just kept progressing. I know now that is was more than likely kidney stones and or debris in and about that region, and I also know I had/have liver and gallstones that have recently been getting cleared out.

I did something I didn't know was going to be a catalyst for getting rid of that junk. I started taking 3 T a day of Bragg apple cider vinegar and I did the soaks in the tub, drank or mixed in with juice, water or applesauce..and eventually cut back after some months. Then I started taking grams of magnesium oxide and grams of vit-c and it cleared the stones up and the calcium deposits up very well..I am still releasing that debris after a month. I believe the acv helped to soften up much of the stones, and other debris lodged in parts of my body, and when I started the mag and vit-c it just started pulling and pouring out of me. It's been a trip..and my gosh..my kidney's feel so much better! I had some very tiny stones/debris travel down the right side ureter also..ouch..I am so thankful that I had very small ones.

But before the mag and vit-c, the acv took the sciatica pain away..it was like, Where did it go? It was amazing..I couldn't believe it myself..so I highly recommend that protocol..or one close to it. I think sciatica is a pain that comes from stones, and lodged debris that presses on our nerves. Then due to the pain we walk lopsided, get lopsided, put our spine out of alignment, etc..

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: December 15, 2007 03:43AM

Prism Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I think sciatica is a pain that comes from
> stones, and lodged debris that presses on our
> nerves. Then due to the pain we walk lopsided, get
> lopsided, put our spine out of alignment, etc..
Yes, I know about walking lopsided. An old
acquaintance thought I was Drunk today. I had to tell
him it was my Sciatic Nerve causing foot pain, which
causes an unusual looking walk. I've always believed
that the pain could be pressure from the Colon on the
sciatic nerve. Anyway, thanks for the input.......WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables