Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to Juicing-Many questions
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 12, 2008 05:15AM

I got an omega juicer for Christmas and my family and I have started juicing. I am nursing a baby, so I am a little concerned about overdoing it and harming him from overdosing on carrots (if this is possible). We are juicing every night several pounds of carrots, celery, baby spinach and tonight we added a bit of kale. My husband, my two teenage children and I have been consuming 8 oz glasses 3 times a day. My next 2 children (ages 9 and 11) have been consuming 4 oz 3 times a day and my last 2 children (ages 4 and 7) have been consuming 2 oz 3 times a day. The person that told us about all of this said that we should drink the juice, wait 20 minutes before we eat a meal. Does this sound like we are drinking too much? I am trying to lose about 20 pounds as well as my husband. For my children, I am trying to just help them be healthier. Any recommendations? Concerns? Thanks for your time. Jenni

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to Juicing-Many questions
Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: January 17, 2008 05:16PM

I think you are doing great, although you may have to deal with a serious outbreak of HEALTH in your family, lol.

One suggestion: sometimes take the carrot juice and put it in a blender with the spinach or other greens and blend at the highest speed. This way you will get EVERY DROP of green (plus the fiber). I have found this to be a very healing combination.

Re: New to Juicing-Many questions
Posted by: AshleyMartin ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:31PM

well i help u a little ..here is what i mean to say that it’s very important to have good juice recipes that help you to keep the doctor away and keep healthy. Here I am talking about an article that has two immunity boost juice recipes. The first recipe can boost your immune system's fighting power. The second can help you fight the flu if you already have it while giving your immune system a boost. You can enjoy these juices as much or as little as you want. You can drink one everyday or up to three times a day depending on if you are sick or just improving your immune system. Remember, listen to your body. If you are juicing often and your body is sending you signals to slow down your intake, read an article about organic juice recipe …..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables