Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I just had my first glass of fresh carrot juice...
Posted by: blue_butterfly ()
Date: January 14, 2008 08:47PM

I had tried carrot juice before, many years ago. However, it wasn't fresh, it was made by Odwalla. Needless to say, I wanted to spit it out as soon as I tasted it. I just bought a juicer so today I decided to give it a try again. I figured I would have the same reaction, but when I put it in my mouth I was immediately struck by how amazing it tasted!! It was so flavorful, and so "alive" tasting. The cells in my body rejoiced as I savored it, little by little. I am so grateful for my juicer and for carrots...I feel so blessed :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just had my first glass of fresh carrot juice...
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: January 15, 2008 03:34AM

It's a good feeling, isn't it, to have 'found' something? I have dusted off my old Omega 4000 Centrifugal, and have started juicing Carrots again after a long break. I hope others here have found Juicing and Blending as a Way-of-Life.
I, too, have tried Odwalla Carrot Juice in years past and have been disappointed. There's nothing like Fresh. Something I'm doing a little differently is instead of buying Carrots by the 25-pound bag, I'm buying 3 pounds at a time for the days juicing. Besides being easier to carry, it takes up less room in the Frig. I'm not worried about the extra 40-cents a pound I'm paying......WY

Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 15, 2008 10:50PM

I do carrot juice and lemon.I love it.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 16, 2008 08:14AM

i love juice

period

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables