Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

wheatgrass juice without a $400 juicer?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 16, 2008 01:43AM

Okay - I'm convinced! I want and need wheatgrass juice. But I don't have any extra cash right now for a special juicer. We're pregnant, and my cravings aren't for pickles or ice cream - it's for RAW foods and especially wheatgrass juice, LOL!

I do have an old (but still rock solid!) Champion juicer my MIL gave me when she upgraded. And I have a regular blender. Would it be better to blow out cheapo blenders (would that even work?) on a regular basis (I can much more easily get away with $30 every month or two), or can the champion handle it for the next 6 months without self-destructing? (I may be dreaming, but I'm telling myself that once the baby gets here and the midwife is paid off, we'll have some extra cash!)

also, in the event that my hubby wins the lottery or someone offers me a great deal, what are the wheatgrass juicers out there, and what's their life expectancy vs. price?

Thank you all so much!!!

Tracey Mouse

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wheatgrass juice without a $400 juicer?
Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 17, 2008 12:54AM

[www.wheatgrasskits.com]

Hi Mousebandit,the stainless steal wheatgrass juicer here is on sale for $78.00.

Re: wheatgrass juice without a $400 juicer?
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: January 23, 2008 03:28AM

buy a handcranker for under $100.

the exercise will do you good and the wheatgrass will do you evan more good!

jj

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables