Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I wonder if 2-life and BlindGuru are connected.
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 21, 2008 09:26PM

About a month ago I was looking at a blender on BlindGuru.com because he was selling a blender out at a crazy low price because he's all about promoting the 20amps now. It was a "close out sale" supposedly. Once I sent the email inquiring about it, he sent me an email telling me to call and also changed his website and jumped the price up. WITHIN THE SAME HOUR.

Same thing just happened with 2-life.com. I emailed asking about a product, the next day I go back to the page and guess what? The price went up a few bucks. LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wonder if 2-life and BlindGuru are connected.
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: January 21, 2008 11:44PM

No they're not connected. LOL.
Was the 20 AMP Blender you inquired about a Blendtec?.....WY

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 22, 2008 05:16AM

lol.

Nah. It was the Waring. He had it for $1..something and then the price went back up after my email. lol. I looked at the Blendtec on their website.. looks cool but not something I really need. Why? Did you end up buying it?

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: January 22, 2008 12:21PM

LikeItOrNot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nah. It was the Waring. He had it for
> $1..something and then the price went back up
> after my email. lol. I looked at the Blendtec on
> their website.. looks cool but not something I
> really need. Why? Did you end up buying it?

I ended up buying a Vita-Prep 3 by
Vita-Mix. I looked at all three of the Power
Blenders and liked the VP-3 best, followed by
the Waring. I liked the Blendtec least of all.....WY

Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: February 08, 2008 07:27PM

I use a Ktec HP3 Champ blender (made by Blendtec company before they were called Blendtec I think). I've had it for eight years now and LOVE it. I really like the computerized thing where the speeds are preset and pretimed. You can also set them for your own desires but I have always been happy with the settings as they came from the factory.

Drawbacks: I have had to have the container replaced several times (though for free because it was under warranty). When it breaks again I will have to buy a new container (about $50). But I have since discovered a lot of the breakage was my own fault, not understanding how to treat a blender more gently (even though it is so powerful). I'm still learning how to do that part. winking smiley Another drawback I hear from others is the NOISE factor. They tell me the Vita-Mix is much less noisy.

The thing that made me decide on the Ktec over the Vita-Mix in the first place was because, at the time, the Ktec had an 8-year warranty whereas the Vita-Mix had 5 years I believe. Also, the Ktec is actually more powerful (by one horsepower) than the Vita-Mix. This was eight years ago however and may no longer be the case.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables