Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ezekial Bread (however u spell, LOL)
Posted by: Mseight04 ()
Date: January 03, 2009 04:47AM

Is it a go or no go? If it's a go, how often a week should it be consumed?

Thank u

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 04:48AM by Mseight04.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ezekial Bread (however u spell, LOL)
Posted by: Omega ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:34AM

Are you asking if it's raw? I believe that Ezekiel Bread is made from sprouted grain which is then cooked.

The rawest commercial breads available are the manna-style loaves, however they are not technically raw:

[www.naturespath.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 06:35AM by Omega.

Posted by: Choco ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:17PM

"Good Stuff by Mom and Me" is a wonderful value oriented organic raw company that sells small loaves of grain free raw bread made from flax seeds, veggies, fruits, spices and seeds and/or nuts. The loaves come in a variety of flavors. You can find them online and either order online or by telephone. (Their pecan pie cookie bars are simply divine too. winking smiley ) They soak and sprout all their nuts and seeds and dehydrate at low temps.

"Glaser Farms", is another very reputable raw food company which has been in the living-food business a long time, that sells small loaves of raw bread that you can order online or by telephone. They make their loaves with similar ingredients to "Good Stuff by Mom and Me", and they also sell small bread loaves made from traditional grains too.

If you are looking for a more crunchy type of grain bread,"Glaser Farms" also makes a raw cracker type of bread that they call "Essene Breads" which are made from sprouted grains dehydrated into flat crispy squares.

("Glaser Farms" also sells a super yummo raw fruit and nut truffle ball pack made from organic red bananas that are one of my favorite treats. Its made from all fruit and nuts and then dehydrated...)

Hope this helps.

FYI...If you need a fix and are jonesing while waiting for your raw online bread orders, I agree that Manna Bread brand sprouted bread is the more "raw" of the choices when compared to Ezekiel bread.

PEACE
Choco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Mseight04 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 10:21PM

Thank u so much! I really luv humus, but I need something 2 put it on. I read in Carol Alt's book that Ezekial bread was good 2 eat while living raw. I appreciate all ur help! I'm gong 2 get this thing down!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables