Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

the raw gourmet
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 01, 2007 04:35AM

hi everyone-does anyone have the cookbook called the raw gourmet?i wonder what recipes are really good in it?i got it cause i am going to a raw foodist potluck on march the 10th and wanted to take a really nice dish.the pictures in food in this book is sure pretty looking and yummy. i have not yet got to really try a pie crust or some of this stuff cause of my weight loss dieting.but i sure want to try some .thank s so much for any feedback.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the raw gourmet
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 01, 2007 06:24PM

I have it. I haven't made much out of it because I am going so simple now. I did make the marvelous mushroom soup and it is fantastic. You should try it, probably not for a pot luck though. Sorry, not much help sad smiley

Date: March 01, 2007 11:49PM

hey gal-thanks...even to know anything about any of th recipes in this book. i am finding alot of the recipes i cann't use cause they have too many calories.for me t this time.i will love to try the mushroon soup.have you tried any of the other recipes from this book?hugs and thanks for your response.taylor

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 03, 2007 02:09PM

Sorry, I haven't. Everything looks so good in that book, though. The pictures are fantastic. Good luck.

I am going to go to a raw pot luck soon. The trouble is they are two and a half hours away and always on a work evening for my husband. I think I will take "marinated vegetables" from the SAD to raw website. They are fantastic. They get gobbled down by even my cooked eating friends. You should try them. They satisfy my need for a stew. I added kalamata olives to it. Don't forget the sundried tomatoes. They add an important flavor.

Kise'

Posted by: Bikini ()
Date: March 03, 2007 04:11PM

I love the book. Love the author ( met her in person). And her recipes kick butt because they nearly all work and are fairly simple to create and really taste normal. I've made a few things from there. All went over pretty well.

i breathe in
i breathe out
peace
love
joy
Bikini

Date: March 05, 2007 03:19AM

thanks so much,Bkini.i really like the book too.but i like to sort of know what i am getting into.if the recipes worked good for u-then great.i will try and feel good about it.taylor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables