Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

80-10-10
Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: April 23, 2007 11:15PM

I was planning on going 100% RAW...however, I think 80-10-10 is more realistic. I do not want to drop fresh fish from my diet. I love Catfish and wild caught fish. I also enjoy bread that is baked in a bread machine. The majority of my diet is RAW...salads, veggies, fruits, dinner side dishes and so on. It is just these two items.

Anyone else maintaining this 80-10-10?

thanks!
Ksee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 80-10-10
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 26, 2007 03:28AM

Hmm, I understood 80-10-10 to be Doug Graham's theory on eating vegan or vegetarian. There is a post on this 80-10-10 in the main Vegan forum.

Many starting RAW do have a transition period so your cheats will be the bread and fish. While I almost immediately gave up all flesh (meat, fish, etc.), it took me a long time to give up bread. I did Sprouted Essene bread for awhile. I had to give up all wheat/gluten due to Candida. I don't eat any animal protein outside of the yogurt that I began to eat recently to help with the Candida and tablespoon of butter once in awhile in my cooked Basmati rice (yes, a cheat). I found that I don't like eating the yogurt so I will stop once the 3-5 quarts I made are gone. Eventually, I will give up the rice which will phase out the occasional pat of butter.

Good luck.
Therese

Re: 80-10-10
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 26, 2007 09:32AM

Hey there ....the 80-10-10 diet is a 100% all raw vegan diet...i think you have misunderstood or goten bad info on the 811 diet...you should post in the main forum for more advice and help or order the book...it is really good and very helpful....but it is one of all raw vegan as well just a different structure of food and eating then a typical raw vegan foodies day...more fruit less fat and greens....
good luck take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables