Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Newbie questions
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 30, 2007 02:55AM

I am new to this way of eating and have a couple of questions.

1. Do raw foodists eat/drink their soup cold, or is there a proper way to heat it without destroying enzymes, nutirents, etc.?

2. How do you handle dining out or going to friend's relative's homes who are accustomed to eating/serving cooked food?

Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newbie questions
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 30, 2007 04:56AM

1/ you can eat it cold or you can it warm or you .. there is no raw food police thats gonna drop the hammer down on you .. there is tons of soup receipes you can make cold or lukewarm .. why do you need it hot anyways... hot burns lol

2. i call ahead to the restaurant and tell them what i want because im am the consumer paying the bill and they make me what i want basedon the ingredients they have available because i have spent many year combining ingredients and there is no way that any DECENT restaurant cant make me even a basic salad.. if they cant do this they dont want my money and they can shove it winking smiley

3/ relatives homes if they cant deal withmy diet when i bring my own food then thats their problem smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: Newbie questions
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2007 04:07PM

heheheh raw food police

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables