Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I am new to the form and I am raw :-)
Posted by: justin26 ()
Date: June 20, 2008 11:04PM

I am new to the form and I am raw :-)

I am interested in creating some new friends here. Anyone else interested?

Just to introduce myself. I am 21. I just moved away from Utah and am currently living in Missouri. I am experiencing loneliness and a loss of interaction with peoples (But not anymore since some one is writing me. Right?). Anyway, I am “one” you should defiantly get to know! Just take my word for it - k

Peace and Serenity!

Justin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am new to the form and I am raw :-)
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 21, 2008 02:12PM

Welcome! You'll like it here (I think)!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2008 03:53PM

Justin,
You have a buddy now that knows EXACTLY what it is like to move and feel disconnected from what you knew.
Can you tell us about yourself and your journey to this forum?
Brian

Date: June 21, 2008 05:43PM

Thanks for writing me and understand the moving thing :-)

My journey:

I first went on a vision quest that opened my mind to the never-ending possibilities that life offers. The most importing thing I feel is I broke though the wall of ignorance and started to question my beliefs of life.
My sister married an inspiring man who owns his own Pure Essential oil company. After I graduated height school I started working for him. Learning about the natural healing powers and working in this type of invierment brings a lot of different opinions.
I started learning about all the junk that companies put in are food. I also became aware of how my body felt when I was eating junk.
I went off of sugar gaining more mind control. I continued to improve my health. My sister introduced the raw theory she read a few books that inspired her and she shared it with me. Being inspired I was determined to be raw. I went raw for one month and “wow” I have never been tested nor harassed more by my friends, family, and society. I came from a family of farmers and you probably can image how they reacted with me going raw.
Having no particular knowledge of why only that I felt to eat this way I gave in after a month losing 15-lbs. I am already a skinny guy (6”1 160bs) so losing 15-lbs was a big deal probably because of the fact that I am the youngest of a family of 13 and all my brothers are “big guys.”
After that I change my eating habits into eating only products that I could understand. I would read the labels and if I could not pronounce the word I would not eat it.
Shorting the story my body specks to me and I haven’t forgotten how I felt when I was raw. (Physically spiritually and mentally I was at my heights peak) I watched a movie on YouTube about the cruelties and how inhuman are societies is with animals which hit me strait to the core. I decide to be raw again. I have made a personally stamen that I will stay raw and will not eat meat again!
(If you would like to watch the video I have it on my myspace page just look me up by my name Justin Cluff the two videos are on my page)

In sort that is how I became raw.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2008 07:50PM

Wow.
I congratulate you on going the way YOU believe in.
Thats great.
For being 21,you speak like a professor,and have good insights.
Yea,I used to be a big meat eater,or at least ate it unconsciously,but no more.
I have watched videos like you mention.
Poor animals.
And we dont even need the protein from them!
Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2008 07:51PM by Raw1228.

Date: June 22, 2008 05:22PM

Thanks Brian

Thanks for the complement :-) With that said I guess I have come a long way because I didn't get much out of High School.

I know about the protein thing.... What a scam:-p I mean look at the largest powerful land animals like the elephant. Where does he get his protein? He's among one of the strongest land animal’s and yet he eats’ plants. Funny how that is

Date: June 22, 2008 05:26PM

Hello Sundancer

Thanks for saying hi! I hope I didn’t' offend you^^ I was just wondering what you meant.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 23, 2008 02:03PM

No offense taken Justin winking smiley glad you're here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables