Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking for an organic "roomate"
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 26, 2008 12:19AM

Hi everyone.

I am a 19 yr old guy from Europe who is planning on going to the USA very soon for a long holiday, maybe also to find a job there.

I was wondering if any young raw foodist or otherwise health enthusiast is willing to rent a room in their house/apartment as I would really appreciate staying with someone who is as focused on eating organic, healthy and raw as I..

I'm currently eating all organic and more than 75% raw, although I would like it to be higher, but it is kind of tough in Europe, especially if you dont know other people eating raw. I would find it great being around other people who know a lot about health and who are very interested in the subject like I, and like to discuss, learn,and expand (and also have fun -of course).

Location is not that important, but if you are from California it would be awesome.

Please PM me or post a reply here, so we can start a conversation. please ask if you have any questions

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2008 12:33AM by rawer21.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for an organic "roomate"
Posted by: justin26 ()
Date: June 26, 2008 02:06PM

Hello

That's cool you are coming over to America. I am 21 and 99% raw I live in Missouri now. I would love to have a roommate and get an apartment or something. I am living with family now because I just moved here to Missouri. I am looking for a place right now to live and I was thinking it would be nice to have a roommate that values being healthy. Maybe it might work out. What do you think? When are you coming over to America?

My Name is Justin by the way, nice to meet you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables