Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Raw Journey - 2nd Round
Posted by: westiemom ()
Date: April 02, 2009 03:01AM

This is my second attempt at going raw and I'm planning on it being my last.

I was doing really well until I was sidelined with IC and my migraines became even more intense than usual. Now I'm finally getting some treatment from a doctor who seems to know what's wrong with me (after many years of suffering) and is very open to me eating raw.

Of course right now my diet is limited until I can make sure my IC gets under control and hopefully once that's done I can start adding more things in and eventually my goal is to get off my meds.

Anyway, I'm starting on my 2nd raw journey tomorrow morning. Of course this is the day my coworkers decided to have a potluck and I don't have enough experience yet to bring a fancy raw dish so I think I'll stick with a large salad.

I'll probably post what I'm eating each day and how I'm feeling since what I eat does play a big part in my symptoms. I hope I don't bore you too much - stay tuned for hopefully some exciting info 8).

Tobie aka Westiemom

"Be careful, people in masks cannot be trusted." Fezzik - The Princess Bride

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Raw Journey - 2nd Round
Posted by: westiemom ()
Date: April 02, 2009 04:01PM

Sorry guys - I put this in the wrong place. I'm going to move it to the diary section. OOPS!!

Re: My Raw Journey - 2nd Round
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 14, 2009 08:31PM

Hi,

I hoping to connect with people who are of like mindedness and enjoy all the added blessings to eating raw. I started eating raw in May of 2005 and loved it, then I had a strange bout the Ecoli and was hospitalized for it. Don't know how to this day??? My husband did not understand the concept of raw and the benefits and wanted me off the raw diet. So I started incorporating some steam greens and other steamed vegi and found little by little the wonderful feeling and benefits of raw was dissipating. Now here I am again wanting to get this right.. Knowing deep down inside this is the infinitive path for me.
But it's a lonely road. My family is from an Italian background and NOBODY in the family gets me. There don't understand while still eating meat, how can they??? So if someone is interested in sharing experiences and and the high of being raw, please feel free to talk, I would love some raw food friends.

Always loving,
MI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables