Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

oregon
Posted by: juve ()
Date: August 21, 2006 09:43AM

Hi all,

I live in beautiful oregon. Anyone else from around here?
Well, there are many many rawfooders here (portland, ashland...)
Portland, is home to the magical International Raw and Living Food
Festival, something I really hope continues again (it seems to have vanished)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: oregon
Posted by: rooneyandmuldoon ()
Date: August 27, 2006 01:52AM

I live in Portland! Where are you, juve?

Posted by: juve ()
Date: September 06, 2006 09:14AM

eugene, although its a small town, there accually is a pretty good sized rawfood/support community here.

Posted by: rooneyandmuldoon ()
Date: September 07, 2006 02:32AM

Cool! My son just graduated frrom u of o. I am 50, no 51, and I work at New Seasons Market. Are you familiar with New SEasons? It's a great locally owned chain of stores with lots of organic produce and stuff from local farmers and products. Sorry. I guess I sound like an ad. I've been transitioning from lacto veg to raw vegan for about a month.

Do you want to tell me about you? How long have you been raw?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 22, 2006 03:38PM

I am a Portlander too !

Timot,

Date: November 22, 2006 11:35PM

Hey! :-)

I am in Eugene and I have a small-but-happy raw foods business! TOTALLY look me up if in town, I love talking to other raw-foodists!!

My name is Erica and I love teaching people about the living foods lifestyle AND making raw/vegan healing foods for people.

Check out my new raw foods gallery---I am SO excited about it---and tell me what you think. Here is my gallery! Please click on "pics" to view my goodies, I am totally looking for feedback:

[blog.myspace.com]

Thanks! Feel free to leave comments! :-) Also, I have a little news bulletin I do that people seem to like - I send it out once a month. If any other raw foodists want to email me about that, I'm at SchoolOfRAWk@yahoo.com

This is SO FREAKIN COOL that there is an OREGON thread. I have classes and events and just have fun with it all, so please contact me for anything, even just to say hi. I LOVE hearing from other raw foodists!

Erica

Re: oregon/Seeking RAW Roomies to share My Home $350/Your own Bathroom
Date: December 05, 2006 04:53AM

Only $350 plus 1/3 Utilities

Newer Home, built in 2002!

2 rooms available in my 3 Bedroom/3.5 bath home in Beaverton, 20 minutes West of Downtown Portland. Only an hour from the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

Amenities: Firelplace, Washer/Dryer in Home, Workout Room, Seasonal Pool, Fireplace, Balconies

1st Level: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom

2nd Level: Kitchen w/island, Living Room, Dining Room, Fireplace, 1/2 bathroom,

3rd Level: 2 Bedrooms w/their own bathrooms, 2 Balconies, Meditation/Yoga Room

Lots of Organic Grocery Stores. Hiking, Windsurfing, Skiing and more!

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 10, 2007 08:04PM

hi everyone-i am from Portland also.just been trying to be a raw foodist for 2 weeks now.i did not know so many were from portland.i know of new seasons markets-real nice.just wanted to say HI to everyone.taylor

Date: February 06, 2007 04:04AM

Hi there Oregonians! I'm in Lake Oswego and have been eating raw for the last few months - I am looking for classes and great recipes. So good to "find" all of you!

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 06, 2007 10:52AM

hey-i am near Gladstone.welcome! i have been a raw foodist since this new yr day.welcome!!!! taylor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables