Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Single room available in raw vegan house
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: November 19, 2012 02:09PM

I'm a longtime raw vegan with a lovely house to share long or short term in Ft Lauderdale. Furnished, large backyard for organic garden. Quiet, residential neighborhood yet close to downtown, farmers markets, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, beach, parks.
With winter approaching, it would be the ideal respite from the cold.
Send me your email address for more info.

Best,
Rawne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Single room available in raw vegan house
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 26, 2012 09:29PM

Could you please provide more info, such as rent cost? I am also interested in the community of Ft. Lauderdale. I only know of it from all the college craziness. Is it liberal?

Re: Single room available in raw vegan house
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: November 27, 2012 04:32PM

The room is no longer presently available; however an opportunity might open up. What are you looking for?
Demographics here are mixed & population diverse. Ft Lauderdale is not the wild, crazy town it once was. You still get an influx of college kids during school breaks but it's pretty tame. Mainstream folks like the nightlife here as well as the restaurants so you will find a lot of that.
Don't know exactly what you mean by liberal. There are large numbers of gays particularly in certain neighborhoods. Obama received 67% of the votes in Broward County of which Ft Lauderdale is a part.
Without knowing your rent budget, I will say that you can expect to pay a fair amount for something nice.
For anything more specific, please email me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables