Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Palm Beach County Florida here now
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 11, 2006 06:13AM

Whats upsmiling smiley
Blessed be.,
Nicole

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Palm Beach County Florida here now
Date: November 11, 2006 06:33AM

I would love to meet or talk..
Any raw conscious community here?
Love you!
Peace!

Date: November 13, 2006 05:01AM

Hey what's up grew up in Broward County and lived all over Florida but I'm heading out west for awhile. Well just thought I would say hi to a fellow floridian.Peace!

Posted by: lisa_pe ()
Date: November 13, 2006 05:22PM

I will be in Jupiter for x-mas! Do you know of any local organic farms for greens and such??
Lisa

Posted by: admin ()
Date: November 17, 2006 07:46AM

I was out in West Palm Last Week. Will be out there again dec 9 - dec 14. Let me know if there is anything going on out there!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: December 02, 2006 05:37PM

I live in the middle of the state (Avon Park) but travel all over.....and to Ft. Lauderdale / Miami fairly often. There's a raw food support group in Pembroke Pines....and in Melbourne for sure.....and I'm pretty sure in Orlando also. There is also the great Glaser Farms organic Saturday Market in Miami. As to specific raw food support groups or restaurants in West Palm? You'll have to let me know! Of course, you can always drop me a line at davidzanemason@hotmail.com.

-David Z. Mason

Date: December 29, 2006 04:31AM

ya i live in west palm. i started eating raw foods and have lost 40lbs. Do you ever check out the green market?

Date: December 30, 2006 11:18PM

Hi, just moved back to Pa as I was living in Fl. the last 2 yrs. in WPB area. Will be visiting in Feb. & will be visiting ofter. Can you make any suggestions as to where to purchase food or places of interest regarding raw foods. Have been vegan for last 15 yrs, but new to the raw food world. Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gail

Posted by: rawrocks ()
Date: January 11, 2007 12:51PM

Hello, im actually from the United Kingdom but went to West Palm Beach last May. There is a health institute there, Hippocrates Health Institute. It was the most amazing experience ive ever had. Extremely valuable learning experience. I went for particular health concerns and i recovered very quickly there. Had absolutely amazing results. All raw food. Loads of lectures. Its run by Brian Clement and Anna Marie. They will almost certainly be able to help you with sourcing raw food suppliers, helping you find farmers markets etc. Not only this, you can go and have lunch there, ask them for details. The food is fabulous. The chef was great. If you want to learn more about introducing raw food into your diet, they regularly have seminars and open days.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Date: January 22, 2007 12:06AM

You do know about the Hippocrates Institute in West Palm Beach? That's an all raw format and they have events, sell products/supplements and have lectures. They are very community focused. I'm sure you could meet a LOT of people that are raw or going raw there.

Jesse
[not affiliated with Hippocrates, I just have a couple of friends that are going there in Feb, 2007]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 22, 2007 07:21AM

MIAMI SAYS HI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables