Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi! I'm Mandy!smiling smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 14, 2007 08:26PM

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mandy and I'm 29 years old. I have two small children, Hunter, 34 months, and Ronin, 12.5 months. I live in Murfreesboro, TN. I've been a vegetarian since I was 12, with a couple of brief falls off of the bandwagon due to apathy! I became a vegetarian because I was a huge B-52's fan and I've often credited Kate Pierson with raising me. I am so different than any of my "family". I became interested in raw foods a couple of years ago but went right off the deep end last December when my mom was diagnosed with 7 brain tumors. She died shortly thereafter and I started going raw. I'm by no means 100% and I've been doing rather poorly since I decided to focus on veganism rather than raw foods. I decided to go 100% for my own personal 30 day challenge starting the 28th of this month. I will be allowed two slices of Ezekial bread or 1 Ezekiel tortilla but otherwise I will be completely raw. I'm doing this to help make the next month easier and to keep my mind occupied. The last day will be the anniversary of my mom's death and that day will be my decision day. I suspect that I will go on and remain 100% after that but at least this way I don't feel so overwhelmed. I have a great deal of stress in my life right now and I'm not doing so well. Raw foods will only help me in that area. Plus, I won't have to even think about what I'm going to eat... I'll just automatically know! How exciting.

I'd love to meet more people with similar interests and personalities to mine. I'd also love to have some people join me in my 30 day raw challenge.

Forgive me if it takes me a while to get very active on these boards. Eventually I hope to be at home here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi! I'm Mandy!smiling smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 25, 2007 07:00AM

Hi Mandy. smiling smiley

Re: Hi! I'm Mandy!smiling smiley
Posted by: rawveggiemom ()
Date: January 25, 2007 06:13PM

Hi mandy

Good luck with everything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables