Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any SYMBIOTIC rawfooders on here.. not just a plain rawfooder
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 08, 2007 02:27AM

Are there any people on here that are symbiotic vegan 100% raw? I do not want to meet anyone tht is just raw. I want to meet someone who is intuitively raw and not raw by choice or who has MADE A DECISION TO GO RAW. If you are raw as an effect and not by choice then I would love to meet you. I do not want to meet a raw foodist on the raw foods living diet.. I do not believe in the rawfood diet. Its the biggest scam ever invented.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any SYMBIOTIC rawfooders on here.. not just a plain rawfooder
Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 11, 2008 07:15AM

Hi Rawgetarian!

I'm not raw, but I can speak about the raw living food LIFESTYLE because I will be starting to apply it to my life very soon. However, I just did a bit of reading on the symbiotic raw vegan lifestyle and I will also to incorporate it into my original plans! It is fascinating; eating the ENTIRE organic plant/fruit! skin, flesh, seeds and all! As a matter of fact, that's the main difference I've seen between the two LIFESTYLES. Please tell me more about Living a 100% symbiotic raw vegan lifestyle, and correct me if I am wrong! The following web page is what I read. Oh, It's you! LOL!

[www.rawfoodadvantage.com]

I totally agree that the FDA is the bane of our existence. However, realistically, the approach of demanding from the government that they reprimand the FDA, is not the complete solution. All the selfish, perverse corporations that make money from killing people daily, the FDA, IG Farben, the oil companies and the government are all linked together, to help obscure truth. The government won't do much (if any thing at all!) to blow their friend's cover! visit www.vitaminb17.org and download the free summary ebook about the science and politics of the vitamin B17; cancer is a deficiency disease, caused by the lack of B17 in the modern SAD lifestyle, (among other factors, of course!).

(note CAPITALS, BOTH are NOT just "diets". Therefore, you should not simply discredit everything about the raw living foods lifestyle. Everyone is different and some things may work extremely well for some but not for others, depending on your specific needs, background, genetics, culture, upbringing, YOU. And remember also that just because you're 99% or 100% frugivorous or symbiotic, doesn't make you high and mightier than the "simple, plain" 70% or 80% organic raw living foodist who throws his/her skins and pits of fruits in a compost heap -- to help the earth!) Why do you think this is the "biggest scam ever invented"? Show me your proof. And what exactly do you mean by when you say: "raw as an effect and not by choice". Please enlighten me.

Remember to be humble, loving and kind to everyone, because the impression you give others can deter some people from the lifestyle, and relationships with you or people like you.

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Re: Any SYMBIOTIC rawfooders on here.. not just a plain rawfooder
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2008 03:56PM

Please explain to me exactly what SYMBIOTIC rawfooders are and how does one go from partially raw or a SAD eater to SYMBIOTIC rawfooder. I am so confused!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables