Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A new face
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 20, 2007 10:33AM

hello peeps. I just joined today after I was frowarded a link to this site. Glad to be here.

Im a 29 year old medical herbalist, nutritionist, and medicinal chef (yes....you read correctly. Watch this space). I have been vegan for 11 years. Most of that time I was at very least 50% raw thanks to Mr Harvey Diamond and his inspiring writing. I am now 80% raw and am ever shocked and somewhat overwhelmed at the changes that are occuring on a daily level. Im getting into superfoods now in a MAJOR way and that has taken my health to a place I could barely comprehend 10 years ago.

Glad to have joined, and glad to be acquainted with you all.

Dale Pinnock

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A new face
Posted by: rainbowgrl ()
Date: June 07, 2007 07:46PM

Hey Dale,

your post is so straitforward, I almost don't know what to write. Interesting you're into herbs...not what some raw foodists are into, but I like herbs too. And they like us (we choose the ones we like and help them servive by planting them and they help us).

My favorite is wild mint...mint mint mint. I am into Sheep sorrel...or lambs lettuce I guess right now, for salad...

Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 11, 2008 04:12AM

Dale_Pinnock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im a 29 year old medical herbalist, nutritionist,
> and medicinal chef (yes....you read correctly.
> Watch this space). I have been vegan for 11 years.
> Most of that time I was at very least 50% raw
> thanks to Mr Harvey Diamond and his inspiring
> writing. I am now 80% raw and am ever shocked and
> somewhat overwhelmed at the changes that are
> occuring on a daily level. Im getting into
> superfoods now in a MAJOR way and that has taken
> my health to a place I could barely comprehend 10
> years ago.
>
> Glad to have joined, and glad to be acquainted
> with you all.
>
> Dale Pinnock

Hoorah! Welcome Dale! I'm not raw, but I plan to be soon! I want a new face too! I've go acne, and other skin dis-eases, that I know will be eliminated when I begin the Raw Living food AdVenture! I'd love to become a nutritionist, a holistic doctor and a raw/living foods chef! Tell me about your work!

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Date: May 15, 2008 07:08PM

hi, i just joined this new group and also have been pretty a raw foodist for a year now. love to meet you all and i also started a blog about health matters and also have a business partner that has a blog allabouthealth.us/blog. together we are helping others with health issues and health matters.

any super good suggestions for dealing with my business partner's severe migraine headaches?

thanks irene

Date: May 16, 2008 05:26PM

Welcome Dale!
An herbalist?
I think thats great.
Brian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables