Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello! New raw foodie here!
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: June 17, 2007 12:33PM

Hi everyone!

I've been vegan for a while now (probably around or just under 10 years). I was in superb health up until a few years ago when I became self-employed and the stress turned me to caffeine and other bad foodstuffs, and left me a little overweight and constantly tired. Even though I've been getting myself back to normal, it's been hard.

I'd dabbled in raw food before (felt fantastic, but couldn't kepe it up due to time constraints (had no time to shop!) and MORE stress), but I'm going back for good as of this Monday! I'll be medium/high raw and will take it from there...

This time though, I feel I have it in me to stick with it. I have really gone off cooked food. I've started to dislike fries and fake meats, realised I have an oat intolerance.

Wish me luck ;-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello! New raw foodie here!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 05, 2007 12:23AM

Hi,

I do wish you all the best in staying on the all raw diet. I just finished writing an introduction of myself on this board. It is a little long. I share my past difficulties on staying permanently on the all raw diet. You may be able to relate to some of what I wrote. Maybe reading it will help you in your resolve. It is titled: On again Off again introducing myself. I, for one, am thrilled to be able to say I am a 100% raw foodist. Good luck to you.

Re: Hello! New raw foodie here!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 16, 2008 05:07PM

I wish you luck! Your story kind of reminded me of mine, in some respects. Anywho, you sound pretty psyched and your words touched me. I know what it's like to go 'off' cooked food.. to look at it (especially meat) and want to, for lack of a better word, barf, haha.

Anyways, luck and love! I hope you find clarity, happiness and health!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables