Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Detox need some advice please!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 10, 2007 07:57PM

I have been struggling with my weight, allergies, celiacs and low thyroid for the last year and decided to change my diet to mainly raw foods. Years ago I was quite ill and I regained my health with a 90% raw diet, the I gradually slipped back and the health problems returned also.

Three days ago I made these changes to my diet: breakfast, a fruit smoothie, lunch a green smoothie and dinner a large salad with a small piece of chicken. I figured I gradually move over to raw vegan. Well last night I passed out in the bathroom with probably the worst diahreah I've ever had! I felt so ill! I came to on the floor of the toilet with a very worried family around me.

Now I've had detox before but never like that! This morning I feel a bit weak but honestly I do NOT want to return to the way I was eating before, ever! I can't believe the 'crap' that came out of me!

I know the raw food way is best for me, but my family are now panicked and just a bit annoyed...

I have just drunk water so far, I really don't feel like eating anything, can anyone please advise me on what to drink today so I get some energy but don't end up so ill again, I am staying home from work, just in case..

has anyone else experienced this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Detox need some advice please!
Date: December 13, 2007 08:03PM

oh well,

was hoping for some advice or info, i will try somewhere else

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 13, 2007 09:12PM

You can get advice on the main forum of this website. Try posting same thing there.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 04, 2008 04:21AM

21 pounds in 21 days The Martha Vineyard detox. This will save your life!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables