Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to New Jersey
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 13, 2008 12:26AM

Im tired of eating cooked food and want to do the Raw thing...I hope to find some support on this awesome forum. My friends are not very supportive they all think that I am not going get enough protein. I want to make sure that Im doing it the right way...Im excited. Any advice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to New Jersey
Date: January 17, 2008 01:09PM

Hi Em,
I have the same problem as u have , I started eating raw for 2 months now and all my relatives and friends keep telling me that I am nuts because I am not eating well and I dont get enough proteins and calcium.

But I read a lot every day about this diet and the things I read are the same with what happend to me.

I fill full of good energy, I just think my job is not enough for me because I fill I can get another job, I sleep less, after 10 hours of work per day I have the energy to prepare food , to exercise, to go skating, things that before never happened because I was too lasy and too fat.

I think that the most important thing is to follow yous instincts. Just give it a try and see how u fill on raw, if this kind of diet is good for u.

Keep in touch
Hugs, Ramona

Re: New to New Jersey
Date: February 03, 2008 07:04PM

Hi,Em,

I'm Jeff and I'm in Hackettstown.

I am just getting into the raw movement because my body is feeling so sluggish and achy all the time. I started learning about eating raw through a book called "The pH Miracle" by Dr. Stephen O. Young. the book is basically about how our bodies will benefit from a alkaline diet which usually comes from eating 80% vegetables/other foods and 20% acidic foods [grains/legumes/fruit, etc.].

Have you read any books or articles that explain how raw foods help you live and feel better?

I keep hearing about how good juicing is for you - do you have any experience with juicing?

What foods do you eat to deal with your sweet cravings? I just went onto www.sunfood.com where they sell raw organic cacao but it is so pricey!

Anyway,I will keep in touch and please do the same,

Jeff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables