Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hi! from raw community girl in New Mexico
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 14, 2008 05:04AM

Hello -
I'm a new member, interested in meeting other cool raw people. Our 20+ person community here in NM is mostly raw (some people are 100%, some less). We've been doing this for about 5 years, and it's been really amazing to watch the transition process happen in 20 different bodies!

I feel pretty lucky to have the support I've found here for a raw lifestyle - I can't imagine doing it on my own like so many others. Congrats to all of you! As the head of our kitchen during the major process of transition, I did tons of research. We've gone through all the stages and learned a lot. I'd love to answer any questions I might be able to help with - particularly about making raw food for larger groups and on a budget.

Also, we welcome any guests passing our way - it's pretty close to Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We'd love to share our recipes hands-on in the kitchen!

Feel free to post or drop me an email.

Best wishes!

Tandi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hi! from raw community girl in New Mexico
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2008 09:08PM

Tandi,

Just joined this list today and found your post. My husband and I are transitioning to raw and live in the Eagle Nest area. We go through Santa Fe to Rio Rancho a lot. My husbands company has its offices in Rio Rancho. So nice to find another raw foodist in New Mexico. Would love to get together, email, etc.

Pam

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables