Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for raw pen pals in Western Jersey
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 03, 2008 07:14PM

Hey all,

I'm just starting on the Raw Road to Health and was wondering if there are other Raw people in Western NJ. I'm out here in Hackettstown off 80W.

I'm looking to share ideas on overcoming obstacles, both food and support-related, and information on achieving better health.

I'm going to be trying colon hydrotherapy which I understand is a great way to get all the junk out of your large intestine that has been accumulating over the years due to our horrible American diet. I'll keep y'all informed on how I'm feeling and whether hydrotherapy works. Does anyone have any experience with hydrotherapy?

Hope to hear from some people!!

Thanks, Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for raw pen pals in Western Jersey
Posted by: lthierga ()
Date: February 11, 2008 07:31PM

Well I do not live near you but I am also looking for support since I am new to all of this. If you are interested let me know. I thought it would be helpful to have a support system as well.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables