Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gather, Canadian Newbies!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 16, 2008 03:55PM

Hey, Hey

Hey to all fellow raw foodies, and more specifically those goin raw who are livin' in the big C! I've been raw for the past few months and, of course, LOVE it. I wanna meet other people who are in the same boat-- share experiences, you know, do some relating-- recipes, struggles, triumphs!

It would be cool if that were possible. Anyways, give me a shout. I think the support would be awesome. I'm in love with raw and no one is here to share that with me! ( tear).. lol, but for real! The connection with other raw foodies would be wicked. Holla back if you hear me! aurora-561@hotmail.com

Best XX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gather, Canadian Newbies!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 30, 2008 03:21PM

Wow! Me too! I would love to connect with other new raw foodies! I am about 2 months raw now after years of being vegetarian and 2 months of being vegan!

I love it but would enjoy the support--maybe even some raw meet-ups or potlucks. I'm from Brampton--near Toronto and you?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables