Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Back on the wagon
Posted by: Rawtastic ()
Date: March 25, 2008 06:55PM

Hey everyone, long time no see. So long in fact that I don't even remember the name I used to use on this board.

I'm Beth, from Brooklyn NY. I was 100% raw for 3 years, including a raw pregnancy. Thanks to a bizarre bout of depression (which I'm certain came from a parasite. more on that another time), I fell of the raw wagon. It's been a difficult year. I just went through a devastating emergency surgery and hospital stay. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I wasn't mobile for a month after that, and I'm still not completely back to health yet. But I know that being 100% raw again will help me to recover faster.

I'm a Doug Graham fan and am working towards 80/10/10, but for now, while I get back into the swing, I'm not going to worry if I eat too much fat one day, or have some salt another day. I don't have to be perfect every day, just better every day.

I just had lunch today at Caravan of Dreams. I <3 that place! Would be happy to meet up there, or the plethora of other raw places, with others in the area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Back on the wagon
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 26, 2008 02:19PM

Welcome back!

Re: Back on the wagon
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 31, 2008 03:38AM

can you explain the 80/10/10 concept?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables